stay with me (a short story)

So this short story is to get a few ideas and concepts down, and to see if i'm still ok at writing.

This is purely fiction.

I am sitting at Mcdonald's in the middle of the winter. Just sitting there.

In a way I want to get a way from everything. From the numbness... from every thing. I don't want to face anyone. Because I cant truly show how I feel. I have to be the perfect happy person. I don't know if I can keep up with their expectations.

I should really get something to eat. Since I am at a fast food restaurant. I walked to the front of the restaurant and get in the back of the line.

What is the point? Why should I get food when I'm not going to eat it?

I looked at the people in front of me in line. There was a man and a woman with 2 sweet children with them, standing in line before me. As the parents were ordering they glanced at each other, obvious love in their eyes.

But at this moment I couldn't take it. I needed to get away from them. They were so happy.

I quickly walked to the bathroom. And in there I saw a girl. She looked about my age. And she was crying. She was sitting there and she was crying on the floor.

My heart broke. Cuz if you know me I always cry when others cry. The girl hadn't seen me yet, and she continued to cry. My eyes began to get blurry. I quickly walked to this girl and hugged her around the waist. I buried my head into her stomach and cried with her. I cried with all my might. I didn't know her but i could feel her pain radiating off her in waves.

She wrapped her arms around me and clung to me as I clung to her. She squeezed me tighter as if I was a life line. And at that moment we made a silent vow to each other that we would always be there for each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok i finally posted something! I know its depressing but hopefully it gets better if you like this story please let me know chances are i may never post any more if you don't so please let me know what you think