Crapter 1

AN: This a a modern au where You and Thanos got married and lived happily ever after the end

Gamoras POV
Nebula was fighting with Father, again, probably over him embarrassing her yesterday or some shit. Mom was away on a business trip, I really miss her, she's been away for about a month, and I don't think I can eat dads cooking anymore.

After a while of hearing Dad and Nebula fighting, I hear nebula stomp upstairs and slam her door. I'm about to go and talk to her when I get a text from Rocket.

Rodent
Is your mom coming back today?
Gamora
How did you manage to find that out?
Rodent
Quill won't stop blabberin' 'bout meet ur parents or someth
Gamora
Oh.
Gamora
Someth?????
Rodent
Short for something.
Gamora
Short for what?
Rodent took a screenshot
Gamora
ROCKET DELETE THAT.

I hear Dad yell from downstairs.

"Y/n! You're finally home darling" I hear dad say form downstairs. "MOM IS HOME!!!!!"

Nebulas POV
I'm pissed from me and dads fight. He's being such an idiot! Yesterday he got into a screaming match with my teacher, and he doesn't think he was the slightest bit unreasonable. If mom was back she would knock some sense into him.

"MOM IS HOME!!!!!" Is all I hear before what sounds like a stampede of footsteps goes bolting down the hall. "MOM?" I shout, before following Gamora.

There I see our mother, standing there with the brightest smile in the entire world. "MY BABIES!" Shouts before crushing us in a hug. "I missed you sooooooooo much" Mom is practically BEAMING.
"Mom, your kinda crushing me...." Gamora wheezed, gasping for breath. Mom lets Gamora go and immediately turns around and kisses dad. Gross.

Once she finished smooching Dad... I get a brilliant idea. "Hey mom... Dad got into a screaming match with my teacher yesterday."

...

"WHAT?!?!"

(314 words)