"She's going back with the boy?" The woman asked, adjusting shoulder buckle. "You were waiting for us."

"Looks like our adventure to new land sucks because it's a desert." The man said.

"Would you shut up, Callahan?" The woman told the man. The man shrugged. "Your lucky I let you come on this 'adventure'." The woman looked like she was about to throw the man named Callahan into the water and then drown him. "Once Sigrid comes back with the boat, we will set up camp and scout out the area."

"They won't be too happy about that." Callahan said.

"They can't sit here all day and they know that." The woman had a smile toughing at her lips. "Blonde looks smart enough to know that good things don't happen during the night."

A few minutes later, Raven and Bellamy came back. Raven walked inbetween Lexa and Clarke to talk to them. "Aden is sending a team out." Raven said. "It'll be a while because we have two horses but that it."

"Okay." Clarke and Lexa said.

"We will have to leave before sunset and they won't be here then."

"They don't seem to be in a rush." Clarke said, looking at the woman. The woman was looking at Bellamy and Bellamy looked like he was trying to intimadate the woman.

The boat came back and two men walked back over. The same short haired man was back and a new younger boy. The boy was probably nineteen or so. He had blonde hair that was pulled back going into a braid, the sides were cleanly shaven. He was dressed differently from the others, he had gray tunic with leather on the arms and shoulders for protection and design. On his lower half there was black pants that also had leather on it.

"Why is he here, Sigrid?" The woman asked the short haired man. Sigrid opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. The woman raised an eyebrow and tilted her head.

"He wanted to." Sigrid finially struttered out. "He threatened that his father would..." He trailed off. The woman turned to look at the boy. The woman grabbed the boy by the collar of his tunic and picked him off the ground a little.

"Listen carefully, I don't care who you are, I will feed you to the river serpent if you even try to intervene with me." The woman snapped, as the boy struggled. "I don't take orders from your immature ass." The woman dropped the boy and the boy stumbled a little.

"I like her." Octavia said.

"Can we keep her?" Raven asked. Clarke hit Raven's arm. "Bitch." Raven rubbed the spot that Clarke hit her. "You and miss woman would get along." Raven looked at the woman.

"Lexa looks like she is about to exploded." Bellamy said.

"She's jealous." Clarke said, looking at Lexa. "I only have eyes for you Lex. I'd kiss you but we are in a situation."

"Go make out in the rover." Raven said.

"I don't trust you three not to start a war." Clarke said. Octavia looked offended. "You and Bellamy mainly, Octavia would probably be fine."

"They have to speak english." The boy said. The woman clenched her jaw and closed her eyes. "What language even is that?"

Eventally, the new comers got bored and went to the boat. They grabbed a bag each and set up a small camp site. There was four very simple tents in a circle. The four people were sitting infront of the tents talking.

Lexa would catch some words but it was mostly the boy talking and no one answering him, probably too scared the woman would punch them. Lexa and them moved away from the woman's group and sat down to talk freely.

Clarke was sat beside her and leaning on her a little. Lexa had her arm around her waist. Octavia and Raven were in the same position, Raven had her arm around Octavia. Bellamy was sitting with his knees bent and his arms resting on his knees.

"So this is what my big brain gathered." Raven said, keeping her voice down, just in case. "Miss woman and Callahan are sibling, blood related or not. The boy seems to be important because his dad is important. Sigrid is just a guard or something. Also miss woman seems to not take shit from anyone."

"That is what I have too." Lexa said. Everyone seemed to agree.

"Why are we speaking in trig?" Bellamy asked.

"If they knew we spoke english, I doubt we would have got the amount of infomation that we got. They also thing that we don't know anything about them and they know barely anything about us." Octavia said. Octavia looked at Lexa.
"Correct?"

"Yeah." Lexa said, nodding. "That is excatly why."

"Alright ladies, we have about an hour til we have to leave." Raven said. Bellamy flipped Raven off.

"You get so mad fifth wheeling, it's funny." Octavia said. "Put your big boy pants on." Clarke sighed and closed her eyes, putting her head against Lexa's head. Lexa pressed her lips against Clarke's head.

"Tired, niron?" Lexa asked. Clarke hummed and nodded. "You can sleep in the rover." Lexa brushed sand off her leg. "Tomorrow, we can find them again and then talk with them. I think the woman is who we will want to talk to." Everyone nodded.

The sky was turning orange as the sun went farther down. Clarke, Lexa, Octavia, Raven and Bellamy walked back to the rover. It was the same seats as when they came here. Clarke was leaning on Lexa and had her arms around her with her eyes closed. Lexa couldn't tell if she was asleep or not. Raven was talking nonsense in the passager seat to annoy Bellamy, who was trying not to crash the rover into a tree and Octavia was quietly planning someones murder, probably Bellamy's because he kept messing with Raven.

———————————————————————-

If anyone has played AC Valhalla, the woman is kind of based off of the female Eivor with the 'savage hair'. Next chapter I think we have more information about the woman and them. Thanks for the votes!