you're a werewolf not a swear wolf

"Who is it?" the headmaster asked urgently. "Nova potter." the older woman told him.

"Look around the castle if Sirius black finds out she is alive he will go after the girl as well check classrooms, the astronomy tower dungeons and anywhere you can the Gryffindor common room is locked so don't need to bother there."

Teachers looked everywhere they were unable to get in the gryffindor common room classrooms where empty the teachers returned to the great hall all worried about the redhead.

The next day everyone sat at breakfast. No one had seen the girl when a student had come for breakfast late. People had already started going to class when the twins spotted someone entering the hall.

"Nova! You're alive." they ran up to her and hugged her "what's up with you two?" she asked confused was this a prank. "We thought you were dead or missing!" they both said.

"I was only asleep merlin why would i be dead from being asleep?" the weasley twins stared at her mouths agape "yeah while a mass murderer had broken into the castle."

All Nova's friends gathered around her seeing how she was when she explained she was asleep. Everyone left for class while Nova ate three teachers approached her. "hi minnie new fessor fessor sev!"

"Hello Nova." the potions professor greeted. "Where did you go, Miss Potter? Everyone was worried, Sirius black is after your brother!"

"oh well i fell asleep in the dorm, also minnie who is your favourite me george or fred?" she asked trying to change the subject. "I do not have a favourite, Miss potter." although professor McGonagall did she loved all three, reminding her of the marauders. "Fine, what about you sev?"

"none miss potter i don't like any of you your all insufferable." he lied. "That's a lie sev im your favourite."

"new fessor as these didn't answer correctly your my new favourite fessor minnie find someone new to have biscuits and tea with im having detention tea with remmy." Remus smiled knowing he was getting closer to the girl "of course miss potter." the werewolf grinned.

The Scottish professor smiled at the two while the potions professor scowled, not wanting the girl to get close to a werewolf Remus went to walk to his first class when he tripped falling to the ground. "ah shit!" Professor McGonagall went to scold him when Nova laughed and said "Remmy you're a werewolf not a swear wolf." all teachers froze at the comment especially remus.

past

"shit!" the werewolf shouted in the gryffindor common room "oi remmy your a werewolf not a swear wolf!" the boy with glasses and messy black hair laughed another boy let out a bark like laugher he had long black hair and a grin that would make girls do anything yet it worked on him too.

present

"Just like her father." The scarred man mumbled only the older women heard as the young redhead was too busy laughing he carried on "head to class Nova." even if the girl did not know it he would look after her always he may not have had children but from day one he promised to care for the girl just like lily and james had looked after him.