Techhalo; pretty as a picture pt1

Thanks for the ideas @patheticommunist :) this is a modern au w/photographer Techno. i changed the prompt a bit

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

   When Technoblade decided that today would be a good idea to get new pictures he could sell, he made a plan that he would be taking pictures of the landscapes that surround him, or maybe some wildlife he found surrounding where he lives. And he does! he takes photos of a forest near the school his younger brothers go to and even manages to get a picture of a little bunny before is hops away; he's really proud of all of the pictures he's taken, despite only taking them for monetization, and never showing anyone else

   He quickly gets bored though. Once he photographed all the money worthy things he thought he could find, he doesn't know what else to do. So he decides to just head back home; he chooses to take the long way across a bridge, expecting to take a good sunset photo.

   What he didn't expect, however, was to get to the bridge leading to his house and see the beautiful sight in front of him.

   Sitting on a bench on the bridge was Badboyhalo, scrolling on his phone; Techno can't believe how stunning he looks, the almost setting sun makes him look gorgeous in an impossibly angelic way: The sunlight around him highlights the turquoise-green of his eyes and truly brings out the golden yellow around his pupils. His soft, porcelain pale skin glows and his silky dark brown hair shines amber. He isn't wearing anything different from what he usually wears, just an oversized red and black hoodie with black jeans, but by god it looks so good on him.

   Technoblade has had a crush on Badboyhalo since they met, despite originally being scared of the shorter. He just can't get Bad out of his mind; he's just so unbelievably kind and pretty. Bad is also adorably short— barely reaching 5'2— so he has to look up at Techno's 6'3 self just to see his face.

   Techno snaps out of his lovestruck daze, blinking before hastily taking out his camera and aiming it at Bad. He has to tune the quality before he can take a picture, just so he can do justice to Badboyhalo's beauty. He only snaps one picture, despite wanting many more. He lovingly stares at the photo before quickly realizes he's still not home yet and has his camera out in the open, so he shuts the camera off and gently crams it back into his bag, speed-walking across the bridge.

   Until he's stopped by a very familiar voice.

   "Techno?" Bad asks, looking up at him through his glasses. The man in question halts and turns to look at Bad, staring like he just got caught; he technically did, funnily enough.

   "Hi.?" Techno says, gripping the strap of his camera bag tighter. Bad smiles a little and waves

   "What are you doing here? i didn't think you'd be out right now". The shorter asks, slipping his phone into his pocket and walking up to Techno before spotting his bag. "Oh! are you taking pictures? I didn't know you liked photography!"

   Techno blinks at him and awkwardly responds "uh, yea, You're the first person to know". Bad looks at him in curiosity; Techno promptly feels his face start heating up cause Oh god his crush is right there in front of him, pretty as a god, and he just learned about one of techno's secrets.

   Bad looks at him in shock as the words sink in, but his expression immediately changed to that of smiley amazement, almost bouncing closer to Technoblade. "Wait really? I must be a lucky muffin!"

   "heh, yea. What are you doin' here by the way?" Techno asks, he's never seen bad here before unless he was heading somewhere in the morning. They would always wave to each other when they're eyes met.

   "Oh! i started coming here to see the sunset i little while ago-" He points to the setting sun, looking somehow even more gorgeous than before from the lighting shift , "-i just came a little early this time"

   "Makes sense" the taller hums, "I actually came here to take a photo of the sunset" 

   "oooh- WAIT, can I see your photos?" 

   "HEH?!"

   "You don't have to show me if you don't want to!" Bad eases, clearly panicking from Techno's shock. 

   Technoblade stares at him for a few seconds, watching him panic more before placing a large hand on Bad's shoulder; Bad flushes slightly, delicately placing his much tinier hands onto Techno's. The taller gently takes his hand away and pulls his camera out of its bag.

   "You can look, its not like I've taken any bad pictures" He says, turning the cameras screen towards bad. Bad stares as him with a surprised look on his face but quickly shuffles closer to Techno, blushing more at how close they are. Techno, on the other hand, was fighting against the desire to just pick him up and take him home right then and there.

   As Technoblade clicks through all of his older images Bad looks at all of them  in awe, though he is confused as to why there's no pictures of people to be seen. 

   "These are beautiful Techno!" Bad compliments. "I'm surprised there's no people though"

   "I don't really have anyone to photograph" Techno says, storing the camera back into its bag, silently signing in relief that bad didn't see the pictures taken of him

   "wait-" Techno suddenly grabs bad by the shoulders  "-YOU CAN BE MY MODEL"

   Bad blinks at him dumbly

   "WHAT?!"

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

to be continued :) Bbh is pretty gamers