Part 16 ♡

Hellooo guyss!! I know everyone is sad about the show ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's part 16, hope ya'll enjoy it!

===============================================================================

Ahaan's heart led him to the poolside, he knew Ishqi'd be there. The pool had been a witness to their journey, from fighting to caring, from hating to loving- the poolside had seen it all.

As soon as he walked there he saw her sitting on a bench with her eyes closed and tears streaming down her face. She was broken and exhausted but she also couldn't help but feel relieved that Ahaan now knew the truth. For eight years she'd been carrying around the burden of being a liar in Ahaan's eyes- but now that he knew the he truth she felt relieved. 

He walked over to her with extreme guilt in his eyes, bent down on his knees and put his head in her lap. She shot her eyes open and was taken a back. "Y-Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap!" she said while wiping her tears.

He didn't reply but she could hear his sobs- She knew he himself didn't know what he was doing, the anger and guilt he felt was eating him from the inside so she just let him be. 

After a few moments of being in each other's comforting presence Ahaan lifted his head off of her lap and saw her eyes closed and tears streaming down her beautiful face, he wiped them off and she looked away. 

Ahaan: I-Ishqi, I-I'm s-so s-sorry, his voice trembled- 

She stood up and turned to leave, Ishqi had tried her best to move on and forget about all this- she didn't need to relive all this again. The pain was too much for her to handle once more. 

Ahaan caught her wrist, "Please Ishqi, aaj mat bhaago- Aab mujhe saach pata chal gaya hai- saari misunderstandings clear hogayi hai"

Ishqi: Aapko saach pata chal gaya toh mein kya karoun?! Iss se aath(8) saal pehle jo hua woh toh nahi badalega na! Aur misunderstandings aapki clear hui hai- she snapped

He pulled her towards himself and protectively caged his arms around her waist, she gasped- 

Ahaan: I-I'm sorry Ishqi, P-Please mujhe maaf kardo

Ishqi: MAAF KARDOUN? Kis cheez ke liye? Aapne mujhe aapni life se nikal diya iss baat ke liye?! Aapne mere pe trust nahi kiya iss baat ke liye?! Mujhe aapni pregnancy akele handle karni parhi iss baat ke liya?! Yah phir meine yeh aath(8) sal koi galti ke bina itne dard aur dukh mein guzaare iss baat ke liye?!

Ahaan: I know Ishqi, mein bohot burah houn- meine bohot galat kiya. Tumhara bharosa thod diya, tumein meri wajah se itne dukh sehne parhey, I'm sorry- Please forgive me, he said while desperately pulling her closer to him, he was scared that if he loosened his grip on her just a bit she would slip out from his life forever.

She couldn't look in his eyes, for she knew the second their eyes'd meet she'd melt, "Forgive You?! Maafi chahiye na aapko...Toh theek hai meine aapko maaf kiya, lekin iss ka yeh matlab nahi hai ke mein aapki life mein doobara wapis aa jaougni-

He cupped her face, "Ishqi please, m-mein tumhare b-bina j-jee nahi paunga"

Ishqi: Reh leinge mere bina, itne saal reh liya, aage bhi reh hi leinge. Aapko saach pata chal gaya, aapki maa mil gayi- yehi kaafi hai.

Ahaan: Ishqi please mein tumse bohot pyaar karta houn and mein jaanta houn ke tum bhi mere se pyaar karti ho- 

Ishqi: Pyaar? Life mein na pyaar se zyada zaaroori emotions bhi hote hai, jaise ke TRUST, jo aapko mere pe bikul nahi hai..