𝙲𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 2

For everyone who requested Cindy:

mariah2505 yoongismango stingraypancake

(This one's gonna be kind of long also TW for some blood but what do you expect it's Fear Street)

Not spell checked 😩

Imagine dating Cindy and getting possessed

[Serendipity]

"Are you sure you're fine?" Cindy asks concerned while looking at you worried

"Yeah I'm fine probably just a headache or something nothing serious I hope", you say running your fingers through her hair and placing a kiss on her forehead whilst reassuring her. Her concerned look changes into a restful one. You both walk around the nurses area looking for something that might've made Miss Lane attack you like that especially with a knife.

"Y/n, over here" Cindy says motioning over to where she was. You walk over to her looking at the pill bottle in her hand

"What's that?" You say pointing to the bottle in her hand "I don't know, probably the the reason Miss Lane went all wild" you cock an eyebrow at her "Pills?" Cindy sighs and flashes her flashlight on it "Half empty, no label this has to be the only reasonable answer"

"I don't know Cindy that seems kind of off" you say unsure "So, you don't believe me". You shake your head "Not that it's just-" you see Alice and Arnie jump out of nowhere grabbing your shoulders yelling "BOO!" "Holy Shit" they both started laughing at your scared reaction "Oh c'mon guys that's not funny" you say shaken up

"Oh shit Berman, you must really not wanna clean those toilets huh?" Alice says pointing to the pill bottle in her hand. "No this isn't for you!" Cindy says

"Oh wow I didn't know you were into that stuff either Berman" Arnie says teasing her "W-what no this isn't for me either, I'm giving this to the-"

You weren't listening anymore as the voices began to fade out and a new one began to fade in, whispering your name "...y/n" you hear it faintly while you start to feel a new presence in the room, beads of sweat start going down your face slowly.

"Y/N!" You hear Cindy yell out your name while grabbing your shoulder, you look back "What?" You say looking confused.

"C'mon! They're getting away" Cindy says as she tosses you your jacket while running out the door.

You snap out of your trance, stepping out the door wiping the sweat off of your face.
You feel another sharp pain in your head,

"C'MON" After you hear Cindy yell for you to hurry up chasing her through the woods as an attempt to catch up.

Finally after a few minutes of sprinting you caught up, seeing them jump down into a dark area. While going down following them you turn on your flashlight to see something down in this dark space.

"Look at all of this witchy stuff" Alice says looking ate Cindy "There's no way this is real" Cindy says in an monotone voice, she walks over to one spot of a room inspecting the ransoms stuff in the cave

"Cindy you need to see this." Alice says in worry "What is it Alice" Cindy says in annoyance "Look" Alice says point the flashlight on a stone

"These names, you don't need to go to school to know who these people are" Alice says sounding a bit shaken up

"....Yeah, the Shadyside killers" Cindy says Inspecting the names. "Yeah, except for one..." Alice says, slowly moving her flashlight down to the name right below Ruby Lanes

'Y/n L/n'

After seeing it Cindy starts to gets upset with Alice thinking this was one of those asshole pranks of hers "Alice are you serious, stop messing around this isn't funny"

"Cindy how would I be able to write this, With my nails?" Alice says in a tone "Y/ns my friend too I wouldn't do this"

"Then how did my girlfriends name get on here" Cindy says pushing her hair back in frustration and there was a moment of silence "The curse."

--

"Jesus Y/n you seem out of it, what're you on?" Arnie says patting your shoulder he then chuckles "Dick, you could've at least shared" he calls you in a joking way and starts laughing at his own joke. He turns around looking at some other stuff facing somewhere else.

You stand up, slowly walking over to the mounted Axe's on the wall reaching for one going to grasp your hand around it 'What am I doing-' you think but that thought shortly gets cut off when you look Infront of you seeing the Axe in your friends skull as blood splatters all over you.

You look down at your white sneakers seeing them slowly being covered in red you started to panic but it felt like you could'nt move, like you weren't in control. Driving in the passenger seat instead, your panic was set short when you heard a gasp and felt a bright light set on your body.

Your body turns around to see where the gasp came from, and you end up facing Cindy and Alice with both looks of shock and disbelief on their faces. You wanted to tell them that you didn't know what was going on, that you felt sick and confused but nothing came out of your mouth, you couldn't feel anything like something was taking over or someone

You see the two girls sprint away in fear, you wanted to start sobbing at the sight of your dead best friend but something in your body just wouldn't allow you. You tried to look back at the body but you were frozen until you felt your body sprinting towards Cindy and Alices direction with the bloodied axe in your hand getting them all red stained and dirty.

You didn't want this to happen but it felt like you wanted to, like you wanted to kill all of your friends, like you wanted to kill the entire camp.

A/n: idk i might make a part 2 I m not sure