Chapter 5

Y/n Ishii's Pov.

"Alright guys! Gather up." I said making the girls turn their attention to me. "Jennie unnie bought some onesie for us to wear later, so after we got done eating dinner I'll let y'all wash up upstairs, there's 4 rooms and separate bathroom there. So let's eat! So we can watch movies and play." The girls run to the dining area where there's different food that I and Jennie unnie prepared.

"Omg! Jokbal!" Momo unnie shout making as laughed as we settled on a long table. "That's why it smells good, you're cooking my favourite a while ago. Thankyouuuu!" She said as she throwing me some imaginary kisses.

"Thank you for the food!" We said in unison and started to dig up.

I was sitting between Tzuyu in the left while Mina in the right side. The school meal club which is Dahyun and Chaeyoung is with Tzuyu's side since she's part of the school meal club too. While at the right is the J-line which is Mina, Momo and Sana. While the other 3 which is Jeongyon, Nayeon, and Jihyo is on the other side of the table.

"Your sister make a lot of food. I thought we're going to eat fastfood tonight." Nayeon speak making me laugh.

"Jennie unnie doesn't want me to eat fastfood when it's dinner, since I asked her that y'all guys want to hang out here at the penthouse she immediately stock my fridge and made dinner for us." I said as I unconsciously put some crab meat at Mina's plate.

"I really wanted a sister like that! Though Momo and Mina are my cousin's. They doesn't want to be with me and got busy by their stuff." Sana pouts while sipping her glass of fresh juice.

"Mina is always playing on her phone and just stay inside in her room." Momo said making me look at Mina.

"You're a gamer?" I asked Mina making her blush. She just nodded and continue to eat. "I have a controller, we can play later if you want." I said as I giggle causing her to chuckled.

"Ishii? Are you going to attend some club?" Jeongyon asked me while taking some meat and kimchi fried rice. "This Kimchi fried rice is my fave now." She said making a spoonful of it.

"I think Dance club and Basketball. How about you Unnie? Are you gonna attend basketball too?" She nodded and taking a spoonful of kimchi fried rice again. Damn! I think Jennie unnie put some magics on her Kimchi again.

After we got done eating, Nayeon unnie and Jihyo offer to wash the dishes. So I let them. While the school meal club is in Tzuyu's room. While me and the others are sitting at the living room.

"What kind of movie are we going to watch later?" Sana asked as she rummage the DVD's in the drawer. I shrugged my shoulder and asked Mina if she wants to play some games with me. She nodded her head and asked where's the controller is.

"What about RomCom, Sana?" Jeongyon suggested, while Sana shakes her head.

"Aha! This one." Sana said and raise the movie that we're going to watch later. "A horror movie, what you guys think?" Sana raising her eyebrows.

"If it's fine with you guys, then it's settled." I said and stand up walking to the drawer where Jennie unnie put the onesie. "I think you guys need to wash up, and wear this onesie." I started to distribute their onesie one by one.

"You guys can change now. Mina you can change at my room." I said and walked at the bathroom here at the downstair. "Nayeon unnie and Jihyo? Your onesie are in the living room. After you two got done, go upstairs and wash up." I said as I hear them saying okay and I enter the bathroom and lock the door.

I think tonight is gonna be fun, first day of class and I get to meet awesome people. I showered and doing my routine as usual, as I get done. I grabbed my black cat onesie and wears it. Damn! I really got Jennie unnie's cat eyes while I got Jisoo unnie's heart shape lips. As I got done, I headed out in the bathroom I found the girls with their cute onesie.
Sana has a Fox onesie, Chaeyoung with a tiger onesie, Nayeon unnie with a bunny onesie, Momo unnie with a raccoon onesie, Dahyun with I think it's an eagle onesie, Tzuyu with a puppy onesie, Jeongyon unnie with a ostrich onesie, Jihyo with a Thomas onesie, and Mina got a cute penguin onesie. I wanna keep them all in my pocket!

"Who want some fastfood for midnight snacks? I'm gonna ordered it now." The girls turned their head to me and excitedly giggle when they see me with a cat onesie.

"Me! Me! Me!" The school meal club and the food buddy which is Momo and Jeongyon unnie raises their hand excitedly. I just chuckled and calling for some orders. It's gonna be long night, fastfood+Alcohol drinks and awesome friends is perfect!

**********************

AN: Here's a last chapter for today, and I need to sleep now since my head is pounding. Goodnight loves!