_____________________________

Kazu<3

Kazu<3
Hey (name), just found my phone
inside my room
5:23 PM

(name)
HIII
5:25 PM

Kazu<3
You wanna hang out tomorrow? We can go to the park at 3:45 PM
5:26 PM

(name)
Omg yes please
5:26 PM

_____________________________

A smile started to appeared on my face by just looking at his text messages. Kazu is back. I can finally hang out with him again.

I stood still in the park watching little kids running around and playing together as I waited for Kazu to arrive. The little kids kind of remind me of myself and Kazu when we were little.

"Hey, I'm here" I turned my head to where the voice was coming from and saw Kazu wearing a black t-shirt, with a white jacket on top, black baggy pants and a pair of white shoes.

"Damn you really don't have a sense of taste in fashion..." I muttered loud enough that only Kazu could hear.

"Oh shut up, your taste in fashion is as bad as mine"

"Pfft. Whatever"

We started talking about random things one after another. An ice cream truck suddenly parked in front of the park which made me jump up and dragged Kazu by the wrist making him follow me towards the ice cream truck. I ordered a spongebob shaped popsicle and of course the face was smeared everywhere, Kazu on the other hand ordered a chocolate mint flavored popsicle, and after taking a bite of the popsicle I realized that I forgot my wallet at home so Kazu ended up paying for me.

"Ew are you really eating that creepy popsicle?" Kazu asked me with his index finger pointing directly at the popsicle that i'm holding.

"Well duh it tastes good"

Walking back, we sat down on the swings and continued our conversation. Kazu was allowed to go back to school which made me really happy since it's been so lonely without him there.

It was starting to get late so we decided to go back home, "I'll walk you there" Kazu said as he stood up with a gentle smile on his face.

"No it's okay! I can just go by myself I don't want to bother you"

"What? no it's getting late and plus there are a lot of perverts roaming around in the dark alleyway next to your apartment." I felt my cheeks heat up and I really wanted to walk home with him but at the same time didn't want to cause any trouble for him so I declined.

"It's fine really, I learned self defense so if they try to touch me i'll drop kick their asses!" I gave him a reassuring smile and a thumbs up.

"Mm.. Fine but text me immediately once you get home okay? I don't want you getting harmed." Nodding at him I walked away back home. Once I arrived home I took out my phone from my pocket and texted Kazu that I came home safely.

A Few weeks later

I woke up extra early, fixed myself some breakfast and changed my pajamas into my school uniform and went straight to Kazu's house. Knocking 2 times on his door, no answer, knocked 3 times again, still no answer, I was about to knock for the fourth time when the door suddenly swung open with Kazu in front of the me still in his pajamas, I ended up hitting his forehead.

"Ouch! What the hell was that for?!"

"Well it's not my fault! You wouldn't answer the door when I knocked the third time!"

"But are you okay though? Did it leave a bruise? Does it still hurt??" I lifted up my hand towards his forehead and started rubbing the spot gently with my thumb.

"(name)?"

"Huh— OH SORRY" Removing my hand from his forehead, I turned around to a different direction trying to hide my face from embarrassing myself.

"Haha... It's okay, where do you want to go today? How about the park again?" Kazu asked me with a smile on his face.

"Well.. Actually I have school today so I can't but we can hang out after school!" I noticed that his smile slowly dropped down a bit. Ugh I feel so bad.

"Oh that's alright, I have to clean up the mess inside my house anyways. But come back to my house after school okay? I'll need you to do something for me"

"Mhm! Sure i'll get going now bye Kazu!" I waved him a goodbye and went off to school.