My Sunshine (Nagachika Hideyoshi)

Start from the beginning

"Hideee!! What are you doing here??", I panicked.

"Babe, do you not love me anymore?? Am I not a good boy?? You won't even cuddle me. And you also left me when I was asleep. Do you love someone else???", he asked in his teary voice.

"No love", I crouched down to his level to face him. 

"I didn't leave you. I just went to the market to buy some things. I am just doing everything to make you feel better, so that we can cuddle as soon as possible. And you're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. You're my one and only sunshine baby.", I said to him. Then I cupped his both cheeks gently and nuzzled my nose with his.

"And tell me, when you're being this cute, how can I love someone else??? I can't even get my eyes off of you, baby. You're the cutest in this whole wide world", I smiled as I was rubbing my cheek against his cheeks. He looked at me with smile on his face.

"Are you telling me the truth??? You love me that much??", he asked.

"Yes, baby", I hugged him gently. Then I took him on his bed and lied him down. 

"I'll bring something to eat. Okay, baby??", I smiled at him. He just nodded.

After that I was cooking in the kitchen. I was humming a little. Suddenly I felt a pair of hand wrap around my torso.

"Hideeee!!! Ahhha!!! You're hot!!", I yelled gently.

"Babe!!! I need youuuuu~!!", he whinnied making me blush.

"Wh-what do you mean y-you w-want m-me??", I asked hiding my face from him.

"I want you in my bed!!", he said making me fifty shades of read.

"Hideeee!! Shut up!!", I yelled in embarrassment. I shoved him on the bed againg and put the blanket over him.

"Stay in bed until I come back. Otherwise I won't cuddle you", I threaten him.

"Fiineee!! I won't get up", he pouted. I smiled and got back to kitchen and finished my cooking.

I took the porridge and took the medicines to him. 

I saw him sleeping peacefully. I put the tray of porridge and medicines on the bed table gently. I sat down on the edge of the bed. I put my hand on his forehead gently. His temperature wasn't that high as it was when I came in the morning.

"Y/n... I miss her!!", he mumbled in his sleep. I giggled lightly. I put my hand on his head and ran my fingers on his hair.

"Baby... wake-up, love!! I brought something to eat", I spoke in his ear gently. He woke up but didn't opened his eyes nor got up. He threw his head on my lap and buried his face into my tummy. I giggled and rubbed his head running my fingers through his hair. 

"Baby... I made some porridge. Can you please get up and have it. Don't you wanna get cuddles??", I said making him get up immediately. I smiled and gave the pot of porridge. But he shook his head left and right.

"What's wrong??", I asked confused.

"Feed me", he said like a baby. I smiled and gave him a spoonful of porridge. After not long I was able to feed him the whole pot. After that I gave him the meds. He drank it  obediently. 

Then He spread his arms for me to hug him like a little baby. I smiled at him.

"You're really a baby, Hide!!", I said as I jumped into his arms. He wrapped his hands around me and get inside the blanket. 

"You know, I tried very hard to net get into your way. I'm sorry if I made you mad", he said as he hugged me closer and kissed my cheek.

"It's fine, my baby. I don't mind you acting like a little baby", I said as I kissed his nose. He giggled and buried his face into my boobs. And before I could say anything, he was fast asleep.

I kissed his head and fell into deep slumber as well. 

TIME SKIP

I woke up after having a long time sleep. I looked beside me. I saw Hide was looking at me and smiling.

"What??", I asked blushing a little. 

"You're pretty", He said making me laugh.

"Can I own you???", he asked making me giggle again. 

"Sure", I acted as well with him.

"I'm gonna name you as my girlfriend", he said in excitement and hugged me. I hugged him back. His fever was gone.

"Babe, can I kiss you now??", he asked as he leaned. I was about to kiss him but-

"Aaacchewww!!!", I sneezed direct on his face.

"Looks like I got your cold", I said as I sniffed. I already got a runny nose.

After that, Hide spent his whole day taking care of me.

"Oooooh my Poor sunshine!!!", I said as I saw him having a hard time taking care of me.