Chapter Two: Reluctant Alliance

Crowley's P.O.V

I sat, bound and cuffed to a chair, a permanent frown stuck on my face. Bloody Winchesters, always kidnapping me and pestering at me for answers. And speak of the devil, the idiotic duo walked in.

"Ready to give out some names, Crowley?" Sam asked, sliding paper and a blue crayon over to me.

Ahh, yes, I remember. Earlier when they first brought me in, they had asked for demon names. They were morons for thinking that I would play along and be a good little boy.

"Moose, I thought you were the brains. Think real hard now." I shot back, smirking.

Dean glared at me and leaned against the table, snarling. "Listen up here dickbag, you're stuck here as long as want you to. We can kill you anytime we like and you will be no more. Leaving all your demons behind to run to Abbadon. What a shame."

I stared at him but some of his words sank in, I didn't care for all of the demons. Most were traitors. But one demon stood out among the rest, my demon, my own blood. Azrael. What would happen to her if I was killed, what was she doing now?

There must've been worry on my face because Dean smiled proudly, "That's right. You better spit up some names."

I returned to my stone face facade and thought for a solid good five minutes, thinking. I had a plan. Not sure if it will work, but it was worth a try.

"Bollocks," I muttered, reaching forward to scribble one name and pushing it harshly back. "There you go, bastards."

"Azrael?" Sam asked as he read it, "Who is this?"

Rolling my eyes, I sighed. "A demon, go to the bar on the edge of town. Barleys Route, find Damon. He's stationed there, tell him I sent you and he'll take you to her."

"Then what?" Dean asked, crossing his arms. "Who is this."

"She will help you defeat Abbadon, my most trustworthy demon." I took a deep breath, this was a secret I've kept hidden. Now I was displaying it to hunters.

"She's also my daughter."

Azrael's P.O.V

It's been a day and a half. A day and half since I've seen my father, and a day and a half since I've been running things.

It was boring.

It was exhausting.

Now I could see why Crowley drank so much.

The office has been full since this morning, now it was finally empty and I laid my face on the desk, crossing my arms over my head. Peace and quiet. Such pure bliss.

I honestly didn't know how arrogant and dumb some of the demons could be, most of the rules my Father made were simple. But they always found some way to mess it up.

I rubbed my face and slumped back in the chair, I swore I could smell his cologne on it.

There was a knock at the door and Damon peeked in, so only his head was in. "Azrael?"

I clasped my hands, looking at him. "Yes?"

"There are two men here to speak with you.." He hesitated, "Should I let them in?" I nodded and he moved out of the way so two tall men could enter, one had shoulder length brown hair and the other had freckles all over.

"Sit, what can I do." I said quickly, if I ended this fast, I could go do something less boring. Like, read. Anything other than this.

They both sat, the taller one introducing themselves. "I'm Sam Winchester and this is Dean Winchester." He said, moving his hands awkwardly.

Righteous Side of Hellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें