Chapter 14: Two people's fashion show (also listen to Yu's debt)

Start from the beginning

  Xuan Xuan of course believes what Dad said, but... can these things really make great clothes? There was a question mark in the little guy's head.

  While looking for these things, Han Mo imagined in his heart where they could be used for a while, and what they would look like when finished.

  Although making costumes is just to make the little guy happy, Han Mo is still meticulous. He is used to this way of doing things. No matter what he does, he will be very focused as long as he does it, and he will not just pass by just because it is a game.

  This attitude of doing things made him very tired before, but Han Mo just enjoyed this process.

At the beginning, Xuan Xuan watched her father's busyness carefully, but she couldn't see why, her little head thought about breaking her head and she couldn't think of what her father would turn into these things that she could see every day. In the end, she gave up and went directly to the cartoon. .

  No little guy is asking questions, Han Mo is faster, one set, two sets, three sets... a total of six sets, all the clothes made with some weird things have been completed.

   "Xuan Xuan, would you like to see some amazing clothes?" Han Mo pretended to mysteriously hide some clothes behind him.

  The little guy heard his father's words, and flew in front of him like a bird, "think about it, want to see, want to see!" Xuan Xuan jumped and ran behind her father like a treasure hunt.

  Han Mo dodged and teased the little guy for a while, then raised his clothes in front of the little guy.

  When she saw the six sets of dresses in her father's hands, Xuan Xuan's big eyes flashed with surprise. In any case, she couldn't connect the beautiful clothes in front of her with the daily necessities just now.

  Xuan Xuan was completely immersed in the admiration of her father and the surprise of seeing the clothes. After staring at them for a long time, Han Mo swept Xuan Xuan's small nose, "Don't hurry to put it on?"

  I was stunned in the last second, just admiring Dad’s work, and in the next second I couldn’t wait to put on beautiful clothes on my body.

   "Xuan Xuan wants to walk on the runway like the model aunt on TV?"

   "Yes!" The little guy jumped and said this word almost excitedly.

   "You have to change clothes quickly every time you go."

  Xuan Xuan nodded seriously, seemingly understandable.

  Han Mo set up the sofa. The sofa with the concubine bed just looked like a small catwalk. In order to make it easier for the little guy to get on and off the sofa, Han Mo carefully built a temporary small step with pillows and cushions.

Xuan Xuan stood behind her father and stared wide-eyed, wishing to jump on the sofa immediately, she had already picked a skirt to wear, which was made from scrap paper after her scribbling, because it was scribbled. The color does not have any regularity, but it was folded into different shapes by Han Mo and spliced ​​together to make a princess dress with irregular arcs. The original color on the paper added a bright spot to this dress.

  Han Mo found a brisk background music suitable for catwalks. The little guy couldn't wait, and ran on the sofa on his tiptoes.

   "Wait!" Han Mo stopped Xuan Xuan, and from the side picked up a white angel wing made of the same material only with the paper turned over.

  The little guy can't help but sigh, "Wow~"

  Han Mo gently put the little wings on Xuan Xuan's body, "Little angel can start."

  The fast-paced music plays.

Xuan Xuan stepped on the rhythm and learned the steps she just saw on TV, and walked on the sofa in a decent way. Han Mo rolled the paper into a tube as a microphone. "At this moment, the international supermodel Xuan Xuan will show everyone It is a midsummer new style designed by famous designer Xuan Xuan. This dress is stylish and simple, with rich colors as the theme..."

  The little guy walked to the end of the concubine's bed and stopped, posing a pose, a little model out of it, and as she walked back, Xuan Xuan waved to the imaginary auditorium as she looked like an aunt on TV.

  The little guy is really a little actor, and the quirky look makes Han Mo, who is usually unsmiling, also amused and can't help but laugh.

"The following suit is based on fruit. The designer cleverly used the material to highlight the sweetness of summer fruits..." Xuan Xuan is now wearing a suit with a short upper body and a fluffy lower body. The skirt is made of plastic bags by Han Mo. Then he carved out many flowers and petals with orange peel and fixed them on the skirt. As the skirt swings like summer flowers and rain, he also made a headdress out of grapefruit peel. After Han Mo's skillful hands, Xuan Xuan put on like a little fairy.

  Han Mo and Xuan Xuan were immersed in the fashion show of two people who wrote, directed and acted by themselves. They had a lot of fun, they didn't realize that anyone was walking towards their door.

  Suddenly, the doorbell rang.