Chapter 8: Sip And Swing

Start from the beginning

Desmond: Aww isn't Mickey Mouse feeling tired?

Mickie: W-What??? *Blushes* No. . .

Desmond: What happened? Was Mickey Mouse a bad nickname?

Mickie: No, It was just unexpected Haha.

Desmond: I see then. *Sits next to her* I have a question, Mickie.

Mickie: Of course, Ask away.

Desmond: For the last two weeks I'm been wondering. . . Where is your Mother at? Is she living somewhere else?

He asked as Mickie looked at him feeling a bit sad. She expected that question to come soon.

Mickie: Actually Desmond, My Mother passed away a long time ago. . .

Desmond looked at Mickie feeling sad for her as He spoke.

Desmond: Oh. . I'm really sorry about that.

Mickie: Its okay, She passed away when she gave birth to me. . So I never exactly seen her, But my Father told me alot about her and even showed me a picture of her.

Desmond: *Shooks his head and Looks at her* I'm sorry about that Mickie, I know that hurts alot especially when you never seen her.

Mickie: Its fine Desmond, Dont worry about it.

She moved her hair aside as Desmond was starring at her face for a few seconds and Mickie noticed him.

Mickie: Whats wrong?

Desmond: Huh? Nothing. . I was just lost in my thoughts.

He looked the other way as Mickie had a smile on her face.

Mickie: Okay then.

She hugged his arm which caught Desmond off guard and made him start blushing. Suddenly He saw Mickie's cousins walking as He quickly hugged her as well.

( Come on Desmond. . Just think this your hugging Trish )

Sometime Later, Mickie went to do something as Desmond was looking around the house. He walked upstairs and saw one of Mickie's Cousin's Tom as Crowe's eyes were wide open.

Tom was wearing Desmond's clothing as Desmond looked at Tom like he was gonna murder him any second.

( Is He seriously wearing my outfit!? You gotta be kidding me )

Tom: *Smirks* Hey there, Crowe. Do you like my new outift?

A Women was behind Tom who was his wife as Tom's Wife was smiling.

Amanda: Doesn't he look so charming in this outfit?

( Hey, Thats literally my outfit!! He stole it! )

Desmond had anger on his face as He tried to give a smile.

Desmond: Oh wow. . . *mutters* You dirtbag. . . Thats actually a good outfit, Mister Tom.

Tom: Hahaha. Thank you Desmond, Your awesome.

Tom kept smiling at Desmond as Amanda was smiling at Desmond, Crowe was muttering threats to Tom but luckily Tom or Amanda didn't hear it. The Couple walked away as Desmond kept starring at Tom.

Desmond: You Theif. . .

He crossed his arms and walked away. Amanda went to the kitchen until He saw Tom having a phone call as Desmond's eyes were widen hearing it. . . But at the same time, He had a big smile on his face.

( Your gonna regret this, Tommy boy. )

However, He decided to do his revenge later and went outside to breathe fresh air.