Angel of the pogues part 1// Kiara Carrera

In this chapter, Kiara and y/n are best friends. You both are well known. Most peoples ship you two sometimes because you two are a little too affectionate with each other.

I can make the ship canon, but that's for you to decide. I can also add another ship to it, you're choice.

Requested by: beastmode_annmarie

I'm y/n Routledge. My twin brother is John B Routledge. I moved here a year ago, after I lived in Colorado with my mother for thirteen years. Our parents split when we were both 3 at the time. They decided to each keep one of the twins, and that's how I ended up living with my mother. But day after day, I asked when I would see my dad and brother again. She would always say, "You'll see him soon." But as I grew up, I realised I would never see them again if I didn't do something. And that's how I ended up here in Outer Banks. I love it here. My brother introduced me to the pogues and they are like family to me. My dad sadly went missing. I think he's dead, but my brother still has hope, and I love him for it. I have a good bond with each of the pogues, but I have the best bond with Kiara. She's like the sister I never had. We are well known in Outer Banks. Some peoples even started shipping us because we are "too affectionate". I can't blame them though, we are sometimes. We would always cuddle, sit on each other's laps, hold hands, etc.  The pogues would always tease us about it. We usually wouldn't mind and ignore them.

After my dad went missing, we found out that there's gold hidden on this island. We found it in a well in the Crain House. We didn't get the chance to grab all the gold yet, but John B managed to get a piece. We tried to sell it at the local pawnshop, but they tried to trick us. They told us the money was at the warehouse but when we drove there, a guy which I think his name is Barry, tried to steal the gold. Lucky enough, we got the gold back. But JJ was furious and didn't want to leave it behind, so he drove to Barry's place and stole 25k from him. We tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn't listen. He was so stubborn that he even walked away from us. A day has passed and we haven't seen him.

As we were walking around the cut, we heard a weird sound. As we went to look closer we saw a lot of lights and a hot tob with JJ sitting in it. "What did you do JJ?" Pope asked. "I got jet going straight up my butt right now." JJ exclaimed. "Y'all should get in immediately, do you hear me? Salute!" He continued. We were all in shock. "How much did this cost?" I asked. "Well, plus the generator, the pastroll and oh the express delivery, pretty much all of it." He stated. "All of it?" Pope asked. "Yeah, all of it." "You spend all the money in one day?" I asked furiously. "Yeah, burn the hole right trough my pocket. But, I mean like, come on. Guys like, look at this. Finesse and jet based massage therapy. That's what they told me. Kie what? Can't a man have a little luxary life? Come on all this scrimpin and scrapin. I mean like, guys you only live once, right? Enough with this emotional shit, get in the catsass come on." "In the what?" Kiara asked. "The catsass, that's what I named her. Oh hey yo, I almost forgot..." JJ continued and pressed on a button which made the "catsass" light up. "Ye that's right I know, disco mode, that's right baby." "Are you kidding me? You could've paid for restitution." Pope shouted furiously. "Or literally given it to any charity." Kiara added. "Or better yet, you could've helped us buy stuff to get the rest of the gold out of the well." I yelled. That's when JJ snapped. "Okay, you know what I didn't do that! I got a hot tub, for my friends." As he said this, he stood up, which revealed the bruises on his body. We were all in shock. His dad probably did this, he's such an asshole. Like, who would ever hit JJ. He can be impulsive sometimes but he has a heart of gold.
"No, you know what, screw friends. I got a hot tub for my family."

"JJ, what the hell?" Kiara muttered. "I got this for you. Guys look what I did for you. Alright. Look at it! Look at it." "JJ" I mumbeled. "No you stop being emotional, it's fine. Okay?" We all saw the tears form in his eyes. I honestly felt so bad for him. "I mean, it's sweet right? Everything..." kiara walked up to him and gave him a big hug which made him cry heavily. " I just couldn't do it. I can't take it anymore. I was honna kill him." He cried out. Soon, me and Pope walked up to them and joined the hug.

~next day~

My parents asked me to go to the grocery, so here I am, walking down the cut on my own. Suddenly I heard the sound of a motorcycle. As I looked behind me, I saw Barry, the guy who tried to steal our gold. "Long time no see." He shouted with a devilish smirk. "What do you want?" "Hmmm, what could I possibly want? Maybe the 25k you and those other rats stole from me." "Uhm, just let me go home for a few minutes then I'll get your money." "Do you really think I'm that stupid?" "You want me to be honest? Yes I do." "Wrong answer bitch." After thise words left his mouth, I felt something hard hit my head and I passed out.

As I opened my eyes, I was in a dark room, completely tied op on a chair. Then I remembered how Barry came up to me with his motorcycle. "Hey asshole, where the fuck am I?" I shouted. "You're on a boat." A familiar voice said, but it wasn't Barry. "And who are you?" I asked. "Take a guess." The voice answered. "Topper?" "Wrong!" "Kelce?" "Wrong!" "Rafe!" "You know, they always say third time good time. But I'm slightly disappointed that it took you so long." "Get me out of here!" "Oh, you're hot when you're mad. But I'm sorry, Barry told me not to do that." "Why would you even listen to him?"
"I owe him money." "Why would you, Rafe Cameron owe him money?" "That's none of your business." "Just tell me." "No" "Tell me!" "No!" " Tell me!" "Enough! I didn't think I needed it but you're giving me no other choice." He grabbed some tape and walked up to me. A devilish smirk covered his face as he put a piece on my mouth. A furious look covered my whole face. "Have much fun sweety." He smirked. I wanted to call him out but I couldn't because of the tape. Then he walked away. I wanted to free myself but I didn't know how, until I saw a pair of scissors laying on a table. I jumped with my chair to get closer, but after three times, I fell on the ground, hitting my head. It hurt but it could've been worse.

Half an hour later, Barry and Rafe came in with a camera and a gun. "What have you been trying to do?" Barry asked, basically laughing at me. As Rafe held the camera, Barry came up to me and held the gun against my head. He motioned for Rafe to start filming. "Well, hello little rats. Do you see this? This is your little rat friend. If you don't give me my money in the next 24 hours, I'll kill her! You understand?! And I want all my money, not a part of it, everything. Or you can always give me your little treasure. Well, anyways the time is ticking." I started panicking. How are they supposed to find me? He didn't even tell the location. I'm doomed.

This was the first part of my first imagine. I hope you liked it. I will definitely make a part two but therefore I need you to decide the ship for this imagine. I'll write the possible ships for this imagine down. You can react to the ship you want with a sticker.

~kiara

~Rafe

~JJ