"However, you've got All Might in your corner, helping you out." Todoroki continued, causing a gasp to erupt from the obviously smaller boy.

Todoroki assured that he wasn't going to pry, but he did promise Midoriya's loss.

Saitama looked over to his wife, but she was no longer there, only small dots that outlined her previous position blinked in her place.

*Small Smack*

"That's unsportsmanlike behavior Shoto." Alexis scolded as after she smacked the back of his head lightly.

Todoroki gasped at the sudden appearance of his teacher, 'I didn't even hear her. How did she-?'

"Mrs. Alexis is right Todoroki, why you pickin' a fight all of sudden?" Kirishima asked as he placed a hand on his classmates' shoulder.

But Todoroki merely shrugged off his hand, "We're not here to be each other's friends."

"Don't make me smack you again Todoroki."

Todoroki froze momentarily, then he turned to face Alexis and bowed, "I apologize for the behavior I expressed in front of you, Mrs. Alexis."

Then he walked out after looking over his shoulder towards his peers, "Although, this isn't a team effort. Don't forget that." He warned.

'Oh.. see this kid wanna see Jesus today, don't he.'

Alexis rolled up her sleeves before tying up her hair and grabbing her shoe off her foot, but she was held back by her husband, who tried to comfort her by whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

~ Time Skip by Mother Bear Alexis ~

"LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM AS OUR STUDENTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE MAIN STAGE!!"

The students, Alexis, and Saitama walked out with their heads held high and posture straightened.

"This first group are no strangers to the spotlight! You know them for withstanding a villain attack-"

Saitama huffed as Present Mic continued in the background, "Can he hurry this up, I've got high school students to beat." He said as he punched his own hand sloppily.

Alexis slapped his shoulder, "Saitama, we're only doing this as a job interview to get into hero agencies, then we'll officially be a pro in this univ-"

Alexis caught herself as she coughed to cover it up,
"I mean, we'll officially be known as a pro hero."

Class 1-a walked out and people cheered loudly and excitedly. The rest of the courses from UA were introduced one by one as well, each getting praised by adorning fans watching from the stadium seats.

Ms. Midnight was giving her introductory speech and Uraraka covered Midoriya's eyes, Alexis covered Katsuki's, and Saitama covered his own.

"W-What the hell?! Move your hand!"

"No. I prefer not to."

Katsuki grumbled but didn't object any further once he realized who the culprit was.

"Silence! And for the student pledge, we have Genos!" She stated, the students of 1-a gasped,