The story of Jaidyn L. DeJesus

"I know I haven't been a very good friend, But YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS"
"DONT LIE TO ME, YOU KNOW SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ADINA PLEASE JUST TELL ME!"
"you don't have to do this please let me go"
"NO TELL ME NOW!"
"IT WAS UH IT WAS JACK, OK JACK KILLED HER"
Jaidyn falls to his knees in shock.
"you're lying, he wouldn't kill her"
"HE DID HE KILLED HER"
"jacks my best friend he would never"
"he said he's gonna hit it where it hurts, Now please let me go"
Jaidyn stands back up, looks at the
Person tied to the chair, and says no and shoots  him, killing him immediately.
This all started in the year 2028, Jaidyn walked into school feeling happy he was the popular kid in school (only because he was rich)
He was accompanied by his best Friends Jack, Amariah, Finn, Scotti, Elizabeth, Melissa, Tim, David, Mathew, Taylor, and Bean.
They were a very big friend group, Jaidyn had bought a house big enough for everyone to move into he'd take care of the bills so his friends didn't have to worry, his parent's we're OK with him living on his own, his life was perfect then it got even better when he saw her the girl of his dreams she was beautiful Adina Dagnaÿ.
One day Jaidyn conjured up the courage to ask her out and she said yes, his life was perfect he had the girl of his dreams and his friends(or so he thought).
"Jaidyn"
Adina said
"Can you give me the notes for English?"
"Yes of course"
He noticed something off about the way she was acting she didn't make eye contact which is unusual because she always did, she also walked away no kiss goodbye no hug goodbye he brushed it off as nothing.
"Hey guys has anyone noticed anything different with Adina?"
They all say together
"No she's seems normal"
The bell rings
"SCHOOLS OUT" Finn said with glee.
Summer vacation started , Jaidyn said
"this is gonna be the best summer yet."
Those words cursed him