The story of Princess Jadin

In a far place in England was a big kingdom ruled by king Jorge and queen Michele, Everyone loved the queen because she was kind, smart, and beautiful she was the one Perfect Queen.
everyone was confused on why she would marry King Jorge he was a horrible King he lied about everything and he would go down to the village and mingle with the women of the night, but deep down inside he had a thirst for power.
One night while everyone was sleeping the king was lurking around the castle and killed Queen Michele no one knows it was him.
The queen's death was mourned everyone, everyone was heartbroken, little did king Jorge know he wouldn't be on the throne the princess would, and that was Princess Jadin she was the youngest queen to rule that land.
The women of the land were talking and discussing the queens death, they knew King Jorge had something to do with it.
unlike any other kingdoms the women were praised, they were stronger than men in that kingdom men were seen as weaker gender, people joke and say women can't do this can't do that but the kingdom had never lost a war.
King Jorge was furious when found out that the Princess would rule the land but if she died he would rule if the females in the family are dead, Princess Jadin's coronation was long everyone danced and celebrated king Jorge just sat back and griddle his teeth that's when he came up with the idea to kill her.