Lionel x Eli - (2)

Start from the beginning

"Really, why?"., Eli looked at you confused as this information was new to him., "how come you never told me?"., Lionel rolled his eyes and took another sip., "are you her father?"., Lionel said, annoyedly., "I don't remember asking you".

"Now, now, Eli. ..."., Lionel said, putting a hand on your thigh., "...No need to be aggressive"., Eli scoffed and shook his head., so tell me"where's your bathroom?"., "just through that door over there"., Eli kissed your cheek and put the glass down and walked over there.

As soon as the door bathroom shut Lionel put his glass down and pulled you on his lap., "woah"., "now that he's gone, let's get started"., you smirked at each other and pecked his lips., "well well, Lionel. You're sneaky".

Lionel smirked, pressing his lips against yours, pushing you down on his bulge., he groaned into the kiss, smoothing his thumbs on the waist bones, moving down to your neck., "sneaky bastard"., Eli muttered., you chuckled softly and motioned him over.

"Come join us, Eli"., he smirked and got on the bed, propping himself on his knees., "arms up"., you did as you were told and Lionel smirked., "she's obedient. Good to know"., Eli smirked and started pressing kisses along your shoulders.

"I know. She's a good little girl"., Lionel took off the rest of your clothing, Eli turned you around, pulling you closer by your waist and pressing his lips against yours. Lionel smirked and got off of the bed and started to put himself through the zipper hole and started to jerk off as Eli began to finger fuck you.

"O-oh, Eli. ..."., you moaned out., "...Just like that"., "bring her over here"., Lionel said impatiently., you propped yourself on your hands and knees and Eli got behind you and put himself through his zipper hole, putting himself inside you.

Eli bit his lip and closed his eyes as you moaned out his name., Lionel stepped forward, putting himself in your mouth, putting your hair into a makeshift ponytail and threw his head back, as he started fuck your mouth slowly, you swirling your tongue around his tip.

"Mmm, you dirty little girl"., Lionel moaned while Eli groaned loudly., "take it, you fucking whore"., your moans were muffled as Lionel picked up his pace., "I want to fuck her now, Eli"., Lionel said, pulling out of your mouth., "hold on. ..."., Eli groaned out.

"...Fuck, fuck. I'm going to cum"., he groaned, pulling out and cumming on you., "you're my little cumslut aren't you?"., he said out of breath., "yes...yes sir"., you breathed out., Eli smirked smugly and Lionel turned you back around, putting his hand on the small of your back, pushing you down.

"It's my turn now"., he slowly put himself inside you, gripping onto the bedspread., "fuck, you're tight"., he groaned. Given that Lionel has a bit of a competitive personality he was determined to make you feel better than Eli did.

Eli put himself in your mouth and started to roughly fuck your mouth., Lionel started to go faster and you whimpered, being absolutely destroyed by two men. As minutes went by Eli grabbed your head, throwing his head back ., "o-oh yes, yes! Hold it, right there, right there"., he groaned loudly, having his second orgasm of the day, releasing himself in your mouth.

"Swallow it"., you again did as you were told and Lionel slowed himself down to stop, flipped you around and re-entered you. You dug your nails into his back and moaned out his name as he didn't stop pounding into you. "Good girl. ..."., Lionel groaned out loudly., "...you take me so well".

"Oh shit! I'm so close, just don't stop!"., "I'm close too, darling"., you pulled on his hair and cried out his name, clenching and cumming all over him. The added pressure was all he could take, he pulled out and came on your stomach, letting out a loud guttural groan.

Lionel kissed your forehead and got up, putting himself back in his suit pants. Eli did the same and you stood up, looking around for your clothes., "here you are"., Eli said, passing you your clothes., Lionel kissed your forehead and ran his thumb across your cheek., "I'll be back in just a moment".

A few moments later Lionel came back in with a warm cloth., sit down darling. I'll clean you up and then we can order some food for the three of us, how does that sound?"., you smiled, nodded and Eli walked over, kissing your head.

Eli sat down on the bed and gently pulled you onto his lap. You leaned back into Eli's chest and as Lionel cleaned up your stomach your eyes started to close. Lionel looked up and saw you drifting off., he smirked and finished, picking you up and laying you down in the middle.

Eli stood up and grabbed his and your things., "I have things to do in the morning and Y/n has her son, I'll take her home"., Lionel was a bit shocked to hear that you have a son but he just nodded., "I'll take her home in the morning".

Lionel motioned at the bed., "there's room enough for three Eli, you can stay if you want"., Lionel stripped down to his underwear and got under the covers. Eli didn't want to leave you here with someone you barely knew so he got on the other side of you so you were again between the two men and they both fell asleep.