Saying this he cut the call and turned to look at Sana..

A: alaatha ma please.....
Unga Amma yerkanavae aluthutu tha varuvanga....
Unna paathutu avunga innum tension aagiruvanga...
Please...

Sana just nodded her head....

That's when they heard footsteps approaching them....
Sana turned to look at her mother and brother walking towards them...
Looking at them Sana couldn't control her tears but then somehow controlled...
Her mother bursted out crying and her brother was consoling her with tears flowing from his eyes...

Crying, she came near Sana....
Sana got up from the chair and made her mother to sit...
Sana and Vinay was standing while Binni ma was sitting in the chair with Arjun sitting beside her...

S: Amma.....alaathinga...
Onnum aagathu ma...

As soon as she said this Arjun got up from the chair and made Sana to sit on the chair beside her mother and stood near Vinay.
Looking at Arjun's actions Binni ma felt really happy...

S: Amma......Appa ku onnum aagathu....... alaathinga ma... please..

But Binni ma was continuesly crying...
Who couldn't when their husband is laying there lifeless!..

Sana was continuesly trying to console her but she was not stopping crying...

S: Amma.....Appa ku onn...

She was stopped by Arjun...
He signed her to stop by his actions...
Sana looked at him confused but his next actions shocked her..

Arjun kneeled down before Binni ma, holded her hands and continued...

A: ma..... uncle ku onnum aagathu...
Avunga kandipa munthi epdi irunthangalo athae pola thirumba vanthruvanga....
Namma ellarum irukom la..... kandipa onnum aagathu........Naa unga payana solren.... please alaathinga.....Sana iruka, Vinay irukan, naa iruken.....
Onnum aagathu.... please strong ah irunga....
Nammaku pudichavanga ipdi irukum pothu athu epdi feel aagum nu enaku nallavae theriyum..... Naa chinnathula irukum pothae ithu ellam experience paniruken....

Saying this he looked down and closed his eyes and tears escaped his eyes...... Binni ma was shocked to look at Arjun in this condition..
While Sana was shedding tears looking at her husband in this condition...

Binni ma kept her hand on his shoulder....
He weakly smiled with tears and then continued speaking looking down..

A: En Amma vum ipdi tha.....
Velia poitu varen nu sollitu ponanga...aana....Night thideerunu accident aairuchu..... anniku naa matum thaniya veetla irunthen...
Appa velia poirunthanga......
Naa thoongitu irukum pothu Appa call pannanga....naa thookathla call attend pannen....apo tha ipdi amma ku accident aairuchu nu sonnanga...
Enaku heart ninnuruchu atha ketutu..
Driver uncle kooda hospital ku poga sonnanga..... naanum kelambi ponen....apo paathu engalukum accident aairuchu...
Naa thirumba kanna thorakum pothu...Appa va tha first paathen.... avunga kooda tha antha Durga vum ninnutu iruntha...
Naa confused ah avungala paathen....
Apo tha avunga sonnanga....naa one month coma la irunthen nu.... and antha driver uncle spot la ae eranthutanga....
Athuvae enaku bayangra shock....
Azhuthutae Amma enga nu keten....
Apo tha Avunga athuku sonna answer........

He couldn't continue it anymore...
He closed his eyes tightly and tears were flowing like a fountain...

Sana's heart broke into millions of pieces looking at him shedding tears for his mother and revealing his past....
Looking at his condition, she forgot everything which happened few minutes back.....

Sana kneeled down beside him and kept her hand on his arm...

S: Arjun....

She called him in a very low voice that only he could hear...
Hearing her voice more tears escaped his eyes....
He just controlled and continued...