Cute.

                                     ——————
10:30 A.M.

The first stop of the trip was the Natural History Museum. Everyone had their notebooks and pens out ready to right down everything the tour guide said, since Levi said you guys still had to work even though this was supposed to be a "fun" trip.

The tour guide was a woman, and she looked like she didn't want to deal with a bunch of teenagers. The was short, a blazer and skirt as her attire. She was reading off of one of the info cards that sat by the exhibit you all stood at. The skeleton of a whale was displayed in front of you all, every time the tour guide spoke everyone was jotting something down. Pens clicking and the sound of writing echoed through the room, bouncing off the walls.

You all were the only people there since your school payed probably loads of money to rent the museum for the period of time you were all there. Eren had his camera attached to a strap that hung around his neck. At any exhibit he found interesting, he would take pictures, then try to stay behind the rest of the others to get good pictures of you.

"Come on lovebirds, you're going to get lost and Levi's gonna be pissed." Mikasa brushed passed you guys, Hitch's glued to her side.

Eren carried all of your things, although you took him not to. He had two bags over his shoulders and still held your hand the whole time. His hands were warm,unlike yours and he would keep his hand in your to warm your hands up. Eren had his glasses on today, so he would have to periodically take them off to rub the heat from his mouth off.

You both walked behind Mikasa, she would whisper occasionally into Hitch's ear, but you could tell she was flirting with Hitch, and tell her something to which she would look around to make sure nobody was listening and flirt back with her.

You admired their relationship, and that pushed you even more to become a better partner to Eren. You would strive to be the best you could possibly be with him. Eren didn't even have to try because he was so amazing towards you, always making sure you were good. Throughout the day he would ask if you ate and what not, he was perfect.

Every night, either one of you would sleep at each other's dorm. You would spend your days together, just by yourselves or with Armin or Annie. You all were like a mini group inside of the friend group you guys were already in.

The next area you all crowded around was a depiction of England in the 1700's. Boring. You took out your notebook and wrote down random things that the guide spewed out. Eren did the same and wrote the bare minimum. There were little pictures scattered along the pages of his notebook. You could see little skulls and hearts drawn around his words.

You tuned out the rest of what the woman had to say and let your eyes look around the section you were all in. Paintings of the royal family members throughout the years placed up on one wall depending on the date they ruled, large white pillars holding up the roof, and polished marble floors were all you could see in your eye range.

Levi was eyeing all of the students with his hands crossed over his chest, his gaze landed on you and he glared, making you turn your attention back to the guide.

                                    ——————

12:30 P.M.