Part 3

A/N:

Underlined means texting.

Enjoy!

————— Part 3 —————

Emerson watched Taylor go back into the bathroom after he unzipped the dress he was wearing. Though he knew that Taylor was a boy, he looked pretty amazing in a dress. But, he could tell that it was uncomfortable for him. Taylor had kept adjusting the dress during the reception and he had practically jumped at the chance to take off the dress he had been wearing during the actual wedding ceremony.

Emerson shook himself out of his thoughts and went back to his phone which was laying face-down on the bed stool. He had been texting his parents before Taylor had come out, asking for help.

He had been talking to his parents about Taylor.

His parents also knew that Taylor, his 'wife', was actually a boy and his husband.

In fact, they had been the ones to tell Emerson about Taylor's family situation and his secret.

Emerson's family was rich and owned a lot of companies which had different goals and objectives, and one of their biggest companies was a security and investigation company which often helped out the police in their investigations.

And, when Taylor's grandparents came to Emerson's parents with a wedding proposal, Emerson's parents had looked into the Madison family. It wasn't to pry into their lives, but Emerson's parents knew that the Madisons were a very private family, so they just wanted to make sure that they weren't dipping their toes into illegal business.

Thankfully, all their relations were legal and good, but the investigation had led to the discovery of a bigger secret.

Taylor's grandparents had approached Emerson's parents with a proposal for Emerson to wed their granddaughter. But, Emerson's parents soon found out that the Madison granddaughter Taylor... was actually the Madison grandson... genitals and all.

And, while Emerson's parents had been discussing this one day in their office, Emerson had accidentally stumbled upon this. He realized that his schoolmate, Taylor Madison, was his possibly-soon-to-be husband. So, he agreed to meet with Taylor and see where their relationship might go. Taylor agreeing to get married to him after a handful of dates that they took to get to know each other had been a surprise, but a welcomed one.

Emerson didn't mind being married at 18 if it meant that he could get to know Taylor more and hopefully protect him from his clearly evil grandparents.

Emerson had seen Taylor around the private school they attended. Taylor was a shy student but a loved one. He wasn't bullied or anything, thank goodness, and all the students and staff loved — or at least, they tolerated — him.

Truth be told, Emerson had taken a liking to Taylor, even though the two didn't talk to each other at all — not even by chance in the hallway sometime. So, when the proposal came, and when he learned about the secrets of the Madison family, he jumped at the chance to help Taylor.

Though... Emerson's parents hadn't yet figured out why Taylor's grandparents were okay with Taylor getting married to Emerson... when they knew that Taylor was a male and that Emerson would most likely figure out the secret soon after the marriage.

That was the one thing that stumped Emerson and his parents.

Annnd, he had gotten lost in his thoughts again. Emerson's phone buzzing with an incoming text brought him out of his spaced-out state. His mom had texted him.