Day 2: singing walkers

We kept driving to God knows where. Everyone kept swapping seats because we thought it would be fun since there isn't much to do. Nick was next to me and Kayley was passed out in the back while Carson stared out the window. "alrighty then. Time to switch places " Nick said. He got out and so did Carson. They both got in and we began driving again. After a couple hours, Nick fell asleep. My grip tightened a little on the wheel. Carson noticed as my knuckles began to turn white. "Hey...", He said quietly.
My hands kept tightening. My eyes started to water a little. "Amy. Hey what's wrong"
Silence
"Amy", he said a little louder.
I kept my mouth shut. He grabs my arm. "Stop the car", that's when I pressed down on the brakes. I got out and shut the door. I sat on the ground and sobbed into my knees. "No....why them....", Carson got out the car. He just sat next to me. Not bothering to hug me or ask what was wrong. I kept crying and hugging my knees. That's when I felt an arm pull me close. My tears wouldn't stop. We sat in silence while I cried. My eyes got heavy and I fell asleep in Carson's arms. I cuddle up closer and his grip tightened around me a little. I smiled in my sleep and blushed a faint pink. He pressed his lips against my forehead, giving me a kiss. My blush only got deeper. I kept my eyes shut. God dammit Carson. You and your cute fuckass self.