"Why wouldn't I come Marie but when's the last time you ate," he asked repeating the question.

"I said I don't know Kobe, the other day maybe," she sighed mumbling the last few words. She already knew that he was going to be on her case about not eating. It wasn't that she wasn't trying to eat it was the fact that she couldn't hold any of her food down.

The other day she cooked and tried to eat but she couldn't eat more than one spoon of food before she was rushing herself to the toilet to throw up.

"That not healthy Sincere we're gonna have to work on that," he spoke up looking down at his phone as he stopped at the red light.

Sincere didn't say anything she just nodded and gave him a small smile. She knew that it wasn't healthy but it was hard for her to eat.

"What you thinking about doing for your birthday," he changed the subject once he saw the gloomy look on her face.

"I don't know I'll probably treat myself to a spa day," he nodded, pulling off once the light turned green.

Sincere birthday was a few days away and Kobe still didn't know what to get her. Although they just started to get closer to each other he still wanted to get her something for her birthday. To Kobe it was just common courtesy.

"Marie it's going to be your golden birthday," he reminded.

"Yeah I know," she shrugged.

"I'll talk to you later," he said as he made a left turn into the parking lot of the food spot. Looking down he saw Sincere face turn into a slight frown.

"Okay and you bet not forget to call me later," she reminded smiling.

"Yes ma'am," Sincere just straight faced him causing him to let out a small laugh.

"Okay okay I'm serious, I'll see you later tonight," he smiled.

After they hung up Kobe went and got his food and then headed towards his sister house. It took him about forty five minutes to make it to Kayla's house because traffic was heavy which agitated him.

Pulling into the driveway he parked his car on side of his sisters car. After grabbing his plate of food, his phone, and keys, he headed in the house.

He didn't feel like searching the his keys for her house key so he just knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" he heard his sister yell.

"Me nigga," he suck his teeth. Not even a minute later his sister came open the door with a slight mug on his face.

"Boy why your ass never use your fucking key," she questioned hitting him upside his head.

"You lucky I got this shit in my hand," Kobe mugged as he walked further into the house.

"Boy you anit on shit so hush up," she shot back following behind him.

"And how you gonna come to my house and only bring enough food for yourself?" she asked as he opened his food plate up.

"Just disrespectful," she mumbled causing her brother to shrug his shoulders and take a bite out of his food.

After a while it grew quiet, Kobe was more focused on his food while Kayla just scrolled through Instagram.

"Kay," Kobe spoke up catching his sisters attention.