t w e l v e

Chapter- your my panic attackWords- 3257Hayley's Pov:

Words- 3257
Hayley's Pov:

"You let a kook into are business!" Kiara screeched out, her eyebrows were now narrow and her eyes were wide with anger.

"Hayley's a kook, i don't see you being like this to her do you? Or am just plain blind" Sarah spoke out for the first time in 10 minutes justifying herself this time.

JJ's hands found my waist as he pulled me down onto his lap positioning me in the middle as his left hand now rested on my stomach and his right one in a fist obviously getting agitated with the argument at hand now.

"She was a pogue at the start and in the heart" JJ spat out almost acting as if being a kook was poison to him causing me to frown slightly but nonetheless I leaned back down into him.

"See,Hayley has nothing to do with this. It you who is ruining this whole thing, everything was fine till you offered your services" kiara argued back against Sarah her anger getting more exaggerated.

I looked down slightly then back up leaning further into JJ's chest as I fiddled with my fingers.

JJ seemed to of sensed my nervousness as he unlinked my fingers then replaced them with his own imitating for me to play with his own instead of mine.

I did so smiling as I curved them around each finger interlocking them as I massaged them longingly.

"I gotta say I'm a tad bit uncomfortable with this situation" Pope muttered under his breath.

"When are you not u comfortable" John B replied in frustration as he ran a hand through his hair.

"I dunno I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably" the boy dressed in a red tired blouse huffed out.

"It's true never seen him so relaxed" JJ confirmed nodding his head simultaneously.

"You know we were all comfortable when until you brought her here" Kiara narrowed her eyes at John B furry not being mistaken on her face.

"Why are you talking like I'm not even here" Sarah cutter in earning a glare from the girl who was currently fighting against her stay here with us.