Escaped Reality pt-1

" jungkook I swear to god if you sleep right now there will be noone worst than me!! How do you think I'll play in four computers all by myself! Jeon Jungkook!!" Taehyung kept begging jungkook while poking his waist with his own toe to wake him up but jungkook here is dead asleep. Taehyung sighing to himself, turned his gaming chair and typed on the key board with the help of his legs. Atlast at the end with a sigh, he fell back in his chair after winning, looking at jungkook who was sleeping peacefully while sucking his thumb. Just like a baby. Taehyung smiled and caressed his hair very fondly . *Ding*
Jungkook opened his droopy eyes,
" Hyung check the email it's probably from the gaming tournament" he said and layed his head on taehyung's knee again. Taehyung checked his phone to see an email from his secretary,
This meeting with The Konami valuation. Shit how can I forget!
He picked jungkook up an left their gaming room

 Shit how can I forget! He picked jungkook up an left their gaming room

(Imagine all these in the same room and laptops on the floor😥 I couldn't get the perfect picture) Kim taehyung one of the most richest game developer of the century, having the audacity to compete with the best developer out there

Kim taehyung one of the most richest game developer of the century, having the audacity to compete with the best developer out there. But how did the socially shut of, anxious, ostracized from the society kim taehyung built such a big gaming empire?
It's a simple answer. Jeon jungkook.
He met him when he was 11, being 2 years older than the boy, he always loved the sense of responsibility he felt, the responsibility to protect him from the world. How did they meet?
Taehyung was the son of one of the richest man, his mother was always someone who loved the charity and donated for people's well being and every day of a month they would visit the orphanage. One day taehyung saw a small boy sitting their playing chess all by himself, tucking his mother dress and averting her attention to the boy. Mrs Kim was in awe with the Beauty of the boy, she asked taehyung to go and talk to him till then she'll ask the caregiver about him.
When talking to the caregiver she found out that the boy was very intelligent, so intelligent that the people thought he is insane.His parents abondaned him him due the same reason.He was always alone. Or maybe he preferred that way. He was always in the exam halls playing games to check his intelligence, they call it IQ level.
That was when he found games.

Mrs Kim looked at boy with pity, but her eyes sparkled when she saw taehyung was laughing with the little boy. Taehyung's laughs are always void . But that day it was a genuine one. And she instantly thought of taking the little boy in her care. But that is not what made taehyung close with the little boy, then what was it?
Taehyung ran towards the boy who was sitting all by himself. He was running around him to take his attention, laughing while seeing his mother trying to copy an air plane when the little boy spoke
" Your laugh is empty" taehyung stopped, he just looked at the boy.
His eyes sparkled, it sparkled after so many years and he saw the same sparkles in the little boys eyes.
"Hey do you wanna play a game?"

Taehyung understood the world when he was way young. Despite being socially awkward with new people when young taehyung adapted being extremely outgoing and confident, with endless vitality and virility, he's extremely manipulative which he calls negotiation and diplomacy skills.

Whereas jungkook isn't less himself statistics present he is the leading eSports player worldwide. He can be described as a genius in logics and problems but has difficulty understanding emotions or behaviour so he relies on taehyung for that. He rarely shows much emotions at all and despite his genius intellect, he speaks in short terse sentences. Jungkook is the master of chess and has won every game he played. He knows all over 18 languages. He along with taehyung are excellent in probably more than 280 games. They together form 'Blank' and rule over the cyberspace.

Jungkook's intelligence may seem insane to others but that's what attracted taehyung towards him. Taehyung, thinks, he knows all human are craps, including himself, but yet he has faith in humanity because of people like jungkook.
Genuine genius. We went to moon, but we, ourselves didn't believe it. What an irony. The world lacks genuine geniuses but taehyung got himself one who he adores much.

Taehyung took jungkook to his room and made him sleep on the bed, while patting his hair, lulling him to sleep.
When he made sure the little boy was sleep he went towards the closet to change his clothes. After coming back, he took jungkook in his arms cradling him like a baby, and walked out of their condo.

(Okay this was just an introduction chapter part, it'll be fun to read though because things in here all matters😝😋😄😣)
Here everyone my love for y'all: 💜💗💗❤️💝❤️💕❤️💟💕💝💝💞💗💞💝💞💝💞💝💖💝💕💜💕❤️💝❣️💝❣️💝❣️💝💓💕❣️💕❣️💟❤️💟❤️💕❤️💝💞💝💞💞💝💖💕💖💕💕💕💞💕💞💕💞💝❤️💝❣️💕❤️💕