The party started with the mc and soon, Yuri finally made her appearance on the stage and then gave a few speech before the actual 'party' began. Drinks were being served, romantic songs being played for everyone who wanted to have a dance with their partner.

Really, Jake wasn't informed it's a ball they attended and not a 'party' party.

"I kinda expected this, you know? " Jake started. "I mean, your friend is boring so the party must be boring too and I damn knew I'm right. "

Yoona squinted her eyes. "You're aware I can hear you? "

"Well, I'm actually talking to you babe. " The other replied, winking after causing the the other to shook her head.

She's totally done with him.

"Bae, you actually came omg! " All eyes landed on the girl walking towards their table and Yoona can't help but to smile seeing her best friend looking so beautiful and gorgeous.

"Yeah, happy birthday. " Jake replied.

"Thank you bae. So do you want to be my first dance? "

Jake glanced at Yoona for a brief moment. "Actually, me and Yoona are planning to dance but sure, after we danced I guess. "

And just like that, Yoona's smile wiped out just as when Yuri gave her a look. Yoona sighed, pursing her lips while mentally beating the man next to her.

"No bestie, actually you can have him, we're not planning anything, I promise. " she spoke then glanced at the other people on their table who's silently watching the scene with, clearly and lowkey enjoying the unfolding scene right before their eyes.

"And you " she then point her finger to the ravenette sitting beside her. "Go and be her first dance. "

Jake was hesitant because first, it's his first time seeing the girl. Second, he's not comfortable knowing she likes him. Third, he was actually planning to have a dance with Yoona. Alone. But after a few glares from the said girl, he finally agreed.

"I tell you Yoona, that boy is really whipped to you. " Riki, who's munching a bread commented with his mouth full

"Sure, he likes a guy without a dick. " Yoona joked, remembering that sentence which Jake keeps on using to her.

"Don't start it Riki." Haera butt in. "She's blind and won't get it until she see it herself. I mean, they both are whipped to each other so-"

"I don't know what you are saying Hae but I'm sure you will sleep outside tonight. " Yoona butted, making the other laugh from how it made the so sassy and loud girl immediately shut up.

Soon enough, Jake was back on the table while Yuri goes into other tables to greet the visitors.

"You had fun there? " Yoona teased causing Jake to smirk.

"Yes babygirl, I didn't know she's a nice dancer-"

"Yoona? "

Out of instinct, Yoona faced the direction where the voice came from and there she saw a familiar man standing right behind her.

It's Yuri's cousin.

"Hey, you're Hyunwoo right? "

The boy smiled then nodded. "Wow, I know you're pretty but I didn't know you're that beautiful in personal. "

Yoona smiled. "Well, thank you. You're not bad-"

"Excuse me bro but who are you? " Jake, who was quiet and silently watching the two, asked with his brow raised up while looking at the man with questioning stare.

Hyunwoo cocked a brow. "I'm her friend. What's up? "

"Friends, okay. " Jake nodded, eyes not leaving the man. "But know where you'll set your eyes next time, I'm watching. "

Hearing this, the other man chuckled while nodding his head. "What are you? Her boyfriend? "

Hearing that, Yoona immediately interrupted the two knowing Jake and of course, he's talking to Hyunwoo, Yuri's cousin and it's better to interrupt them than let the stupid conversation goes on.

"Hey Jake, let's grab some food! I'm hungry. " she then faced the other man. " And Hyunwoo, nice meeting you. "

Yoona dragged Jake away from the table, away from her friends who are looking at them with playful eyes, satisfied by what they have witnessed and away from the man who by now is making his way towards the birthday celebrant.

"Hungry? Or you just want to have an alone time with me? " Jake jerked his brows in a playful manner causing the other to roll her eyes away from him.

"Yeah I'm not hungry, I just want to drag your ass here and tell you that he is Yuri's cousin. "

The ravenette's brow furrowed as they continued walking, but not in the direction of the food section.

"Oh, so it's him? " Yoona nodded. "But I'm more handsome than him though, right? "

"You think? "

He smirks. "You and I know. We both know. "

Yoona chuckled, shaking her head, completely used to the other. "I heard they serve champagne here, want one? "

"Sure babe. "

So with that being said, the they decided to go back in the garden with Jake going straight to their table where the other's are waiting including Yuri and Yoona going to get two glass of champagne before going to the table.

"Omg bestie, are those for me and bae? "

No.

Truth be told, Yoona is getting annoyed hearing that nickname. Maybe it's because it's really not cute or just plainly you didn't like it. Or maybe because it's what Yuri using to him...

Yoona looked at Yuri who's sitting on her chair next to Jake then smiled. "Actually, yeah I got-"

She didn't had the chance to complete her sentence when someone pushed her from her back causing Yoona to stumble forward with the liquid on the wine glass spilled on Yuri's dress in pure accident.

Gasps suddenly heard as the latter suddenly stood up, eyes on her white dress.

Yoona's eyes went wide, too wide that her eyes will about to pop out of its socket. "Oh my, I'm so so sorry bestie! I didn't mean to- oh gosh. " she immediately grabbed a napkin and was about to wipe it but Yuri stopped her from doing so.

"Hey it's okay, it's just a dress. I mean, this dress is hella expensive but it's fine. Are you okay? "

Yoona smiled and apologized once again but Yuri just brushed it off and excused herself to change her outfit while the others are silently watching what just happened.

"I think Yuri wasn't that bad. "