Chapter 20 Fog Forest

I stand in front of the Fog Forest. I hear howls and growling. "Must we go through mommy?" My kids say. "Yes to keep you guys safe." I smile. "Stay beside me and your father the whole time." I say. They nod. I begin walking forward when I see some of the herd chicken out. "I will stand with you." Blake says. "So will I." Rebecca says. I nod. "Thank you." I smile. I begin walking forward. I can see Blake and Rebecca are afraid so I try to make it fun. "I wonder what the magic does. I heard that it gives candy." I smile. My foals both jump out from under me. "Really!" They both say. "Shhhh..." I laugh. "And yes." I say. The both smile and go back from under me. I then hear a rustling in the bushes. Wolves jump out and begin growling at us. They are different there bone is showing an there eyes are pitch black. Zombies. "There zombies... run." I say. I begin running forward when I get to a cliff edge. "Kids shift and get on my back." I yell. They follow directions and jump on. I then run towards the wolves turn around and run towards the cliff. I jump and make it. I see some wolves made it but some fell. I kick them one by one off. I see Blake and Rebecca jump. We begin to walk the other day. "This is our check point if you want to stay then stay but if you want to leave go." I say. They shake there heads and we continue on. I then hear a neigh and turn back to see a wolf latched onto Moons neck. I run towards Moon but as I get there a mini earthquake shakes and the cliff edge slowly breaks. Slowly Moon and the wolf fall off the edge. I run to the edge and see his body on the rocks. I begin to cry as I shift into my human. Rose comes and cries into my shoulder. Blake comes and embraces me. We all cry when it begins to rain. "We can't stay." Rebecca says. I nod and stand up. Rose, Blake, and I shift. We walk away in sadness and blood thirsty for revenge. As we get to a clearing I fall down and begin to weep. "He's gone." I say. Blake holds me right and kisses me over and over. I stand up when I'm done crying. I continue walking. When we get to a climb able tree we climb it. We each dry our selves off and try to fall asleep. But I can't.... my heart is broken. I am broken. I let Moon die. I let my spirit die. I wake up and it's about midnight when I hear laughing. Its Shadow and Starburst. "We are going to get he magic first." Shadow says. They both laugh. Thy slowly disappear into the shadows. I try to wake them up when something ones around my neck. Starburst has a rope tied around my neck. "Your never going to see our family again!" She laughs. I try to escape but she pulls harder chocking me. They drag me into the shadows where I can't see my family any more. They then hang me upside down on a tree branch. I can feel the blood drip to my head as blood drips from my mouth. "Cut her down." Starburst says. To weak to fight back they put a sack over my head. It's an hour later when they rip it off of me. I squint my eyes. I cough blood. "Now any last words before I put this magic into me and kill you." Starburst asks. "Why?" I cough. "Because I want power and because I hate you, Moon!" She yells. Then a baby stallion walks out from the bushes. It's not Moon. "Meet my son." she says. The foal runs behind Starburst. "He's too young and stupid to under stand anything." She laughs. The foal then begins to cry and runs off. But I see it staring at me in the bushes. "Who are you?." He mind reads. "My name is cloud can you help me your parents are evil!" I say. "Sure just hang on." he says. He then disappears into the bushes. "Well it's been nice but time to die." Shadow says. He holds a gun to my head. I then see Starburst take the sphere of magic and she presses it into her chest. The force sends me hitting me against a rock. I see Starburst and Shadow being flown over a cliff. I look over the edge and there both not moving. I then see Moon by a rock with blood coming out of his mouth. I go and nudge his head. His eyes slowly open.b"Wha..what happened?" He asked. "The force of the magic your safe now but I'm not sure about everyone else.