Chapter 14 Escaping the Followers

Now knowing we have been being followed we have now been moving faster and trying to think one step ahead of Starburst and Shadow. It is hard because of he foals and there curiosity. We also have to keep a strict watch every night. If something is suspicious we wake up and get moving. It has done good but sometimes it does bad. Some horses like to sleep in or wake up at there own time but others are early birds and don't mine moving. When we finally got to Wyoming we thought it would be safe. So we found a nice big safe spot under the trees and declared it our new home! "Mommy I am tired!" Rose and Moon whined."Ok you kids can get some rest while the adults talk." I say. While my foals where asleep we talked about who was going to to take the night watch and what type of animals or people were following us. "Cloud you should get some rest." Blake says. "Are you sure I can stay up and help." I ask back. "No it's ok good night Cloud." he says while giving me a kiss. I walk to the little tree area where my kids are and lay down beside them. "Mommy why are those other people trying I hurt us?" Rose asks. "Some people or horses just want control and they see people that get in there way as a enemy." I answer back."Besides were ok now go to sleep Rose, we will be having some fun tomorrow." I say. She drifts off to sleep. and so do i.