𝗢.𝗧.𝗟. 𝟬𝟬𝟭

Start from the beginning

"You don't know shit about me Da'Mani, how you gone tell me what I can and can't handle?" She said, she now has a full blown mug in her face.

"FUCK."I yelled.

I got out the car and walked to her side, opening the door and yanking her out.

"Tell me what the fuck you want me to do Rae." I yelled, pushing her against the car.

"I don't want you to do shit but try, you made a move on me first and now you don't want me? Bull fucking shit, Trent can't judge shit we got going on and neither can anybody else." She said.

"Okay." I said, pushing her back in the car.

𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑒 𝑆𝑚𝑖𝑡ℎ

"Okay?" I asked as he got back in the car

"That's what I said ain't it?" He smartly replied.

"What the fuck does okay mean Da'Mani?" I looked at the side of his head as he pulled out the driveway.

"Okay imma give us a try." He said, quickly glancing at me then back at the road.

I don't know how to respond, on one hand he's willing to give us a try but on the other I don't want it to seem like I'm forcing myself onto him.

"You don't gotta fuck with me just so my feelings won't be hurt, cause getting a nigga is nothing for me." I said, mushing his head.

"Man fuck is wrong with you? You just want to fucking argue so bad, I'm not finna do that with you." He said in a serious tone.

"Yea whatever." I said nonchalantly, I was lowkey mad as hell.

"What you want to eat?" He asked, stopping as we got to a red light.

"Can you get me a saweetie meal from McDonald's? And stop at the store so I can get some snacks." I asked, running my hand through his dreads.

"Yo lil ass be hungry as hell." He said, making me laugh.

"I really don't, but when we using your money I can eat for days." I said, making him mug me.

"Just for that I'm not paying for yo food or snacks." I just laughed cause he know that's a lie.

"Boy you a joce." I said, watching him pull in the McDonald's drive thru.

"Mane whatever, what sauce and drink you want." He asked as we pulled up to the intercom.

"I want bbq and sweet and sour sauce with a sweet tea." I responded.