𝗢.𝗧.𝗟. 𝟬𝟬𝟭

𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑒 11, 2021
    𝐷𝑎'𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑖 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑

I been avoiding Rae since that night, I fuck with her heavy but fucking on my homie lil sister don't feel right

Y'all ain't even fuck fareal -COO

Anyways, I'm outside her momma house waiting for her to come out.

1hour later...

"Aye Rae, lemme holla at you real quick." I yelled out my window as she came out in a black sundress and some furry slides.

"What Da'Mani?" She asked, slightly mugging.

"What's with the attitude? Get in the car." I said, causing her to smack her lips.

"What is it? I got somewhere to be." She said, getting in.

"Cut all the bullshit, we need to talk about that night." I said looking over at her.

I never noticed how fine she was, her lips so plump, her pussy pretty, and she thick as fuck.

"What is there to talk about? I let you fuck my mouth and you ghosted me, if you didn't like it you could've just said that." She spoke, rolling her eyes.

"Nah nunna that, but you know we can't fuck with each other fareal Rae." I said, rubbing my hands down my face.

"And why not? I'm legal, it's not like imma lil girl or something." She said, finally looking at me.

"Rae I'm 22 and you just turned 18 in January and on top of that me and your brother been down since elementary. How I look fucking on my bro 18 year old sister?" I questioned.

"You so full of shit Da'Mani, I wasn't your bro's 18 year old sister when you was bout to fuck me." She said, tryna get out.

"Mane fuck do you not understand? You a lil ass girl and imma grown ass man, you just graduated high school and you still living with yo momma." I yelled at her.

"Fuck you Da'Mani, how imma lil ass girl but you would fuck me if I gave you a chance? You bringing up me living with my momma like I ain't moving in my Apartment next week. Let me the fuck out cause you just tryna belittle me and my fucking feelings." She said, with tears in her eyes.

"Rae you know I don't mean it like that." I said, gently grabbed her face making her look at me.

"I don't know shit, now let me the fuck out, I got a hair appointment and you finna make me late." She started yanking on my door handle.

"Sit yo mad ass back, when I'm done talking to you imma take you to get some food and then I'll drop you off at the hair salon." I said, making her smack her lips.

"What the fuck else it it to talk about? You don't wanna fuck with me yet you steady tryna talk to me." She starting to piss me off.

"What the fuck you want from me? You wanna be my bitch so bad and prolly can't handle shit that come with me." I asked, starring at her.