Temptation (M)

Y/N's POV

My week off finally ended so I'm back working again. I was standing a few steps away from Miss and Mister Park being here is making me feel so guilty about what happened a week ago. What happened to me and his fiancée. I can't even speak properly nor look him in his face because of the guilt. Neither can I with Miss Roseanne. I can't think straight every time she comes near me, talk with me and look at me. It's all because of what happened to us.

"Honey, I'll have to go now" Mr. Park stood from his seat after he finished his breakfast and done wiping his mouth. He leaned down to peck Miss' head and as usual she didn't react to it. Mr. Park fixed his tie, he smiled at his fiancée and walked out of the dining area.

Miss stood from her seat and wave her hands on me, giving me a signal to follow her. I nodded my head and went to her, looking down at the floor. She began walking and I follow from behind, heading towards her study room where she often spend the rest of her day.

I followed her all the way inside. She's with her lovely smile and she slowly closed the door. Soon I heard the door being locked. I cleared my throat, scratching my non itchy cheek and still looking down. My breathe hitches when I felt Miss' arms slowly engulfed around me. I was inside her tight embrace, immediately became a blushing mess.

"I missed you.... A week without seeing you feels like dying" She bluntly said, whispering in my ear. She slowly turned me around to face her, cupping my face, making me look at her. My eyes closed when she slowly move her heads towards mine and I soon felt her soft plump lips. Her sweet taste that I've been craving for the weeks of not being here with her. I missed her too. A lot, I can't even explain it.

When she broke the kiss to catch air, she smiled to me. Stroking my reddened cheeks, looking me straight in the eyes. She rests her forehead against mine, our nose nuzzling with each other, her breaths hitting my skin. Both her hands are leisurely moving up my waist and down to my hips.

"Hey, talk please?" She gently said while she started stroking my cheeks again.

"U-uhm... He-Hello?" I stuttered and she giggled. She tugged those little strands of my hair, behind my ear and slowly pressed her lips against my forehead, giving it a gentle peck. "I missed you so much... Say you missed me too" Her fingers are beneath my chin while she rub her thumb across my lower lip.

"I- I missed you too" Her face lit up more brighter at what I said. She let go of me before she walked towards her study table and sat on her chair. My eyes widened as she took out my phone on one of the cabinet from her desk, making me swallow hardly.

"I saw something interesting inside" she said in a teasing tone. She leaned back on her chair while holding my phone in her hand, showing to me.

"M-miss... Why do you have my phone?" My voice became weak as I spoke each words. She smiled even wider and placed the phone on her desk while she stood up, holds me iny hand and gently pulled me to her desk. I gasp as she suddenly lifted me up and placed me to sit ontop of her desk.

"I took it, I want to see who you contacted when you're outside. Gladly, you didn't had any password on your phone"

"B-but, Miss... You should've asked me first if you wan-"

"Why? Are you afraid I'll find out what you've been looking up online for the days you weren't here? What's with that naughty search history you have in your phone, darling?"

Holy god, she saw it. This... That's embarrassing.

One of her brow raised up, her smirk went wider as she look me straight in my eyes. Slowly, she leaned closer to my ear and whisper those words that I badly don't wanna hear out of embarrassment.