"Sorry if we didn't take you to party last night, okay?Because, you fell asleep so early, it also made mama and dada sad because you are not with us."Robert explained.

"Sowwy, I sleep eawly."Tigran uttered and Rob and Cher giggled.

"That's okay, baby."Robert said with a smile and Tigran widely smiled.

"Do you know who's birthday it is today, Tigran?"Robert asked all of a sudden and Tigran gasped.

"Ty Ty?"Tigran asked and Robert laughed.

"No, baby, it's mama's birthday today!"Robert exclaimed.

"Appy biwthday, mama!"Tigran squealed before going to his mother to hug her and he kissed her cheek.

"Thank you, our little prince. I love you."Cher replied and Tigran looked at her.

"Awavyou, mama."Tigran replied before kissing his mother on the lips.

"Oh, God, our little prince is so sweet."Cher said and Tigran hugged her neck.

"Mama?"Tigran called for Cher softly and Cher hummed.

"Ty Ty, poo poo."Tigran uttered and Cher laughed before standing up with Tigran in her arms.

"Babe?"Robert called for Cher after a few moments and Cher hummed.

"Yeah, babe?"Cher asked.

"I arranged a breakfast by the pool. I talked to your director, you can go at the arena at around 3."Robert uttered and Cher looked at him.

"Really?"Cher asked and Robert nodded with a hum.

"It's just really a small gift for you. I know you've been on tour, and I just wanna do something special."Robert said and Cher walked towards him.

"You didn't have to do that. Having you and Ty Ty here is enough."Cher said as she plant a kiss on his lips and Rob quickly carried her to be on top of him that made her squeal.

"You being the best mom and girlfriend, everything I do will never be enough."Robert said and Cher frowned.

"But you are the best daddy to Tigran, best boyfriend to me, best everything."Cher said and Robert cupped her face as he start planting kisses on her lips.

"No more arguments, you're the best for me."Robert said and Cher smiled.

"I love you."Cher said softly.

"I love you, more."Robert replied.

"Dada, look!"A voice squealed all of a sudden and they saw their little boy already on the bed with no shorts on.

"Dada, weenie!"Tigran exclaimed as he show his father his private part and that made Robert and Cher laugh.

"Who taught you that?"Robert asked, still laughing.

"Weenie."Tigran answered with a cheeky smile and Robert did a facepalm as Cher bury her face on his neck, still laughing.

After a few more moments, the family prepared for the breakfast that Robert organized and when Tigran saw the pool, he immediately started jumping.