୨⎯ "ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ" ⎯୧

1 years later (present time) ...

"yes I'm on my way jeez.. Calm down Hyun" said Nahee on the phone.. She hang up the call and go out from the bakery store while holding something on her hands.. "he must like it" Nahee said with a sweet smile..

I late because i was accidentally found my old diary that have my memories with him.. My eyes almost swollen bcs I'm crying but i should move on about him.. Past is past right?

On her way to go to the park, she accidentally bumped into someone.. "ouch" she fell down along with the someone that she bumped into.. The person quickly get up and help Nahee.. "are you okay?"

Nahee was stunned into silence.. This voice..it's very familiar.. She look at the person and shocked.. "Beomgyu?"..

━━━━

Park..

Nahee keep looking at the guy.. "I'm sorry.. I didn't notice you" he said.. The guy was helping Nahee to put a bandage on her leg.. At that moment , Nahee saw something on his wrist..

"wait- that bracelet"

Flashback..

"close your eyes Beomgyu.. I have something to give you" Nahee said.. Beomgyu turned his head to Nahee.. Nahee smile sweetly and take out something from her blazer..

"okay open your eyes now!".. Beomgyu opened his eyes.. "what's this?" he asked.. "i bought us a same bracelet for our relationship yeayy" Beomgyu laughs slightly..

Nahee smiled happily.. "this one for you and this one for me".. "we need to wear it for all day okay!" Beomgyu smiled and nodded slowly.. "okay!"

End of flashback..

The guy turned his gaze towards Nahee.. "Hey?".. "huh? Yes! I'm okay" said Nahee.. My heart skaismdjsksiks why tho.. "can i asked you something?" Nahee said.. The guy nod his head.. "sure.. What is it?"..

"what's your name?" Nahee asked.. The guy smile sweetly.. "my name is Choi Jungwoo"... Nahee was silent.. "Jungwoo?".. Jungwoo nod his head.. So he's not him?"are you okay? Looks like you are in shocked" said him..

Nahee shook her head slowly.. "nothing" said Nahee with a smile.. "how about you? Your name?" Jungwoo asked.. "Kim Nahee but you can call me Nahee"..

"kinda familiar" muttered Jungwoo.. "really? With whom?" Nahee asked excited.. It's like deja vu right.. "your name is the same as my cat's name" answered him.. "pardon?" .. "hahahahah I'm just joking" Jungwoo chuckled.. Like seriously? I thought he would say something serious lmao..

"umm i gotta go.. I need to go back home now" he said.. Nahee nod her head.. "ouh okay" he get up and wave his hand at Nahee.. Nahee just smiled..

He walk away from the park and smiling.. "i miss you Nahee"..

❏❐❑❒

author's note :

okay guys who's Jungwoo?👀
You guys need to imagine Jungwoo as Beomgyu okay? Just his name was different but their face was same : )

vote + comment!