୨⎯ "ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ" ⎯୧

Nahee examined her phone.. She stared at the message being sent , speechless..

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Beomgyu🧸✨

You :

Beomgyu
I miss you and
I missed the good old days
Please reply my to text
(sent)

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"please Beomgyu" muttered her..

━━━━

Beomgyu regarded the notification he had received.. "Hyeong , could you kindly turn off your phone..too it's loud" Taehyun pleaded..

"okay"..

Ting! Nahee sent him another notification.

"Hyeong.. I was attempting to study" Taehyun stated once more..

"okay I'll do it , but why do you have to study in my room?" enquired Beomgyu..

"Because Hueningkai was laughing so hard with Soobin hyeong" Taehyun explained..

"fine".. Beomgyu snatched his phone.. He opened the letter and without reading it , mistakenly deleted the text from Nahee..

He's holding a book in his hands.. He turned through the pages of the book , but his attention was not drawn to it.. He let out a deep sigh , leading Taehyun to turn to face Beomgyu..

"Hyeong are you all right?" Taehyun enquired.. Slowly , Beomgyu nodded.. "Hyeong , stop daydreaming.. We have a major exam in less than three days".. Taehyun stated.. "I know" Beomgyu responded..

"Nevermind , I'll go fetch some snacks for us in the kitchen..stay here" Taehyun said as he rose from his seat and walked out of the room..

Beomgyu's phone suddenly rang.. He took out his phone and examined the screen.. He disconnected the call without thinking and his phone began to ring again..

Due to the obnoxious ringing of the phone , he answered it right away.. "Jihyun , what do you want?"

"Let's meet up.. I need to tell you something very essential"

❏❐❑❒

author's note :

A few chapters more and please don't be silent readers.

vote + comment!