"Hey Win, Happy Christmas," Karina greeted with a smile being followed by another giggle when she noticed how Winter's cheeks blushed redder.

"Merry Christmas Winter," Both of Karina's parents greeted looking down at Winter whose gaze went up right after hearing those familiar voices.

She gave them a smile before approaching and gave her crushes parents a warm hug.

"Merry Christmas Aunt Hyuna, Uncle Dawn," Winter greeted back with a shy smile that the elders returned before they saw a figure approaching behind the little girl.

"Hey Chaeng! Nice to see you back dude," Dawn greeted before he and Chaeyoung did a man hug and their handshake.

The racer turned to Dawn's wife and gave a small hug and smile before going back behind Winter and smiled at the family in front of them.

"How're you two doing? Haven't seen you in years," The racer asked politely smiling at the couple.

"If you didn't went abroad for years you would've had a collab with Dawn already," Hyuna answered giving a playful roll of her eyes that the racer giggled at.

"I had to go, but we can do that soon, let's talk about that later for now you three can go inside, Win guide them inside okay?" Chaeyoung told the little girl who nodded happily before being dragged by Karina inside, the adults outside laughed at the eleven year old girls action before following.

"I won't really question anymore if Winter catches feelings for Karina," Chaeyoung heard Hyuna mumbled with a giggle as they pass by him to follow the two girls who were quick to get out of her sight.

Chaeyoung let out a chuckle with the older woman's words before his head whipped back out after hearing a very high pitched call of his name. His smile grew wider after seeing the woman he had not seen for years, the sister he got as he grew up and the sister he knew after so many years. He stepped out of the house and walked in the snow covered pavement and met the two women half way.

"Omf—" He groaned after catching the two women in his arms as they both gave him a bone crashing hug while they giggle at his reaction.

"I missed you my dear little brother!" Jennie exclaimed as she squished her brothers cheeks earning another groan.

"And I told you to just stay here a week before Christmas to help with the decorations," Chaeyoung said after his sister released his cheeks that were now red.

"And I also told you that Yeji and Hyunjin still had school," Jennie sassily replied earning a playful roll of an eye from her brother.

"Whatever noona, I told you about staying here Friday night, Leo and your kids even agreed it was only you who didn't," The racer sassed back that got a slap on the arm from Jennie.

"How is everything with the decorations going then? Did you do it yourself?" Nayeon asked curiously looking at him, he gave a smile before shaking his head.

"Seulgi and Irene stayed here so I had help from them," He answered while Nayeon just nodded her head before pulling Jennie beside her when small voices called out to Chaeyoung.

"Uncle tiger!" Yeji and Hyunjin yelled as they ran away from Leo who was holding their bags.

Leo shook his head with a smile as he watches his brother-in-law greet the twins with a smile and a hug before carrying them both up, Nayeon and Jennie watched on the side with a smile as the kids clang onto Chaeyoung without the plan on going down anytime soon.