CHAPTER 34- Well, isn't that concerning

Start from the beginning

"Ever heard of the term I don't care?" he restored back making me narrow my eyes into slits.

"Its a phrase" now I'm just annoying him.

"I don't care!" he exclaimed clearly annoyed making me smile widely in victory.

"Now let me go." I pat his chest which made him growl.

Oh...kay

Before I could do or say anything, Arjun flipped us. Now my back was pressed against the mattress with Arjun hovering on top of me making my eyes and mouth go wide open in shock.

This time he smirked in victory before dipping his head down and burying his face in the crook of my neck causing me to inhale sharply. I felt him breath in deeply. I tried moving using my hands and that's when it registered he had pinned both my hand on either side of my head locking me in place.

I sighed silently knowing I can't win this, so I ended up staying still and closing my eyes in satisfaction. His intoxicating scent had completely taken over my senses at this point. I breathed in deeply taking in as much of his scent as possible.

"Look who's enjoying herself." I heard him breaking me out of my scent fest.

I realized he caught me...again.

 I peeked at him to find him smirking causing for me to blush early in the morning.

Man where does this guy get the energy to smirk early in the morning?

"I was born with the ability angel." he smirked wider making me frown.

I really need to stop thinking out loud.

"Nah, I love it, it makes you look even cuter." he smiled and winked at me causing the blush to go deep red.

"Shut up" I mutter looking away when I felt nauseous.

Ahh! I really need to brush.

"Arjun, I swear to god, if you don't let me go now, I'll be puking all over you." I warn him which seemed to do the trick since he moved and I bolted to the washroom to begin my morning routine.

...

I come out of the washroom drying my wet hair with a towel. The second I step foot outside the threshold, I'm hit with the delicious smell of pancakes.

I smile and sigh in satisfaction, I quickly choose an outfit which was a halter neck yellow dress that ended right above my knee.
I hate Kajol and Annie for buying all sleeveless dresses for me.

I quickly put the dress on, apply lip balm, little foundation on my hands seeing that the marks were surprisingly fading

I quickly put the dress on, apply lip balm, little foundation on my hands seeing that the marks were surprisingly fading. Taking my sling bag I threw the towel in the laundry basket for housekeeping to take it and make my way out using the smell of pancakes as my navigation.

I go out to find Arjun...cooking? Am I dreaming by any chance?

I took my glasses out, wiped them and put them on again and blinked a few times in case I was seeing things but nope...he's still here.