I flew to the place where Zeldris, Gelda and I first went to hang out.

When I arrived there it was quite foggy, there wasn't anyone there.

Maybe, Zeldris got mad waiting for me, so he didn't bother to come today, or he hasn't come here yesterday and will not come today either. Huffing a breath, I pouted.

I'm thinking about it way too much maybe he's just busy and-

OH MY GOD Y/N! Stop.

Deciding to stop overreacting like usual I unfurled my wings about to go and look around, hoping I could see Zeldris, however before I could take off I heard rusling near a bush not far from me. My eyes widened, if it's a demon other than Zeldris I could get in serious trouble, or maybe I can also befriend another demon? Maybe I can get lucky?... *sigh* wow y/n your confidence is getting better.

My train of thoughts were interrupted. Out came out from behind the bush, was a dark shadowy figure. I panicked. Maybe befriending it can be of another time when I'm more prepared. Before I could take off; he spoke and the familiarity of the voice got me to relax.

" Well it's about damn time you decided to finally come. Do you know how much I waited for you yesterday? Seriously what a waste of my time" I looked down guiltily, feeling intimidated by his serious and hard glare.

That's right...... he doesn't know I had training with Ludociel. 

Before I could explain myself, he continued rambling and spatting his anger towards me. " You know if you didn't want to train anymore you could've at least told me. Oh. And Gelda was here too. She was worried something might have happened to you, or that I had scared you away."

" Seriously, all you damn angels are all the same, manipulative creatures- *gasp* "

Gasping he interrupts his rambling of anger. I had gone silent, he was so mad that I began to feel upset with myself that I began to cry. Widening his eyes he didn't expect me to start crying.

" I-I'm s-sorry for not coming! B-but m-my b-brother p-practically forced me to train with L-Ludociel! '' Sniffing, I stopped to wipe my teary eyes, but my tears kept going, no matter how much I wiped them, but I still continued my rant.

" He kept telling me I was weak! Kept pushing me until I was practically almost dying of exhaustion! He told me I could never kill a demon! But I don't even want to kill one! I want to get to know them! They're not monsters! And I'm practically covered in wounds, but he didn't care about that! THIS BASTARD!"

I couldn't help it. I screamed in frustration.

Bringing my hands to fists, I brought them near my face about to start another rant, but before I could do it, I felt myself being pulled in an embrace. It was so warm. I widened my eyes, not expecting THE demon prince to hug me.

I could feel the muscles of Zeldris and felt myself blush. Since I was slightly shorter than him, but not by much I buried my face on his chest.

"I overreacted...I'm sorry, you know what? I'll make it up to you. I'll teach you how to fly fast while having fun" He didn't know why he got worried when she started crying, he felt anger build inside him when she said- (well more like screamed) she had received wounds from her training with Ludociel. He wanted to kill him. Maybe she's different from the others, and the fact she wanted to build a friendship with us demons shows how kind she is.