Met through the crowd ll Pt.1 ll Prologue

This story has the DCKZ and the 4anemo sooo it's like modern AU and in this AU Kazuha and Scaramouche never met as Scaramouche was always home-schooled and kept in the house to not be seen..

A little ravenette was born in the middle of a beautiful night. His parents thought that he was god that was set upon this world to blessed luck but they were fools that only cared about themselves , so they kept him in the house for all his life. Years and many moons passed each night and day , the ravenette look upon the moon waiting for fate to drag him out of hell until one unfortunate and fortunate night. His parents bedroom caught on fire ,  hearing the screams and shouts from his parents made him smile but cried at the same time as he has nowhere to go.

Luckily , he was brought to an orphanage by the people who rescued him , he was treated so well by the other kids and adults in the orphanage , he felt cared and loved which was soon destroyed , as soon a group of robbers bash into the orphanage slashing everyone except for the ravenette , and stealing the donations for the kids in the orphanage. The ravenette felt anger flowing through his veins , wanting to stab them, cut them, torture them all day. But he didn't had the guts so he just had to stood there and  watched the robbers kill them one by one brutally. The robbers haven't noticed him yet and he was camouflage in the shadows and escaped.

"Why.."

"Why did fate do this .."

"Kami-sama , please , have mercy..."

Years past slowly with no hopes.

It repeated like a cycle, he was once again welcomed into a family , he was 16 years old at that time with great knowledge. So as soon as he was welcomed, he wanted to treat his family well with love as how his previous family did for him , by finding a job to support his family..
He worked like how any person would do.
Scaramouche was very anti-social but talks at critical times so he would wear a cap and things that covered his entire body , he eventually grown up to be more social until his family exposed him to natural world..

Welp...uhhh thanks for the votes?? :^