~> The group debuted last year. As soon as fans saw the windy performance of the group, they fell in love with them instantly.

~> 4NEMO has it's meaning. It's supposed to be ANEMO which means wind but they changed the A with 4 and it became the 4NEMO we know.

Aether looks at his twin sister, glaring at him due to the fangirls around him. He can't avoid that ok. Lumine taps (Y/N)'s shoulder as the (E/C) eyed girl looks at her with confusion.

" Wanna eat lunch with my twin? " The blonde girl asked. (Y/N) nodded as she grabs her wrapped Bento box, you can thank you Grandpapa for that.

As the duo approach the popular twin, glares could be felt. Okay jealous fangirls, it's not like Aether would notice you 😌

" Hey dork, took you long enough! " Aether said to his twin which made Lumine pout her lips, making (Y/N) giggle quietly.

" Shut up! I wanted (Y/N) to join us " Upon hearing a new name, Aether looks behind his twin to see a girl with (H/C) hair, (E/C) eye along with her eyepatch and her infectious smile. It's like heaven has graced upon him. Calm down simp, I know your a simp in the other book but please calm you braid down.

(Y/N) slightly waved her hand when Aether looked at her in which he return with a wave as well.

" Let's go the cafeteria, I forgot to bring my Bento box "

" Stop wasting money! "

" I'm not! "

The (H/C) haired girl silently laughed at the twins bickering with each other. It's like her grandparents are, always bickering with one another.

As they walk by halls, alot of eyes seem to glare on (Y/N). It's not uncommon for her to glared at since it happens alot back in her junior high. Eversince she existed, people suddenly hate her. She doesn't know why honestly. It makes her think that she's a mistake in the world.

' it's ok (Y/N). . . It's gonna be ok. . . Just ignore them. . . Even if it hurts ' Her growing up with anxiety really mess up her mind alot. I mean if you have anxiety because of your past, do you think you can break from it?

The trio arrived at the cafeteria, which is huge and has an insane amount of students here.

Lumine told (Y/N) to sit down on a table while she buys lunch for her and Aether. Which leads Aether to sit with (Y/N) as she enjoys her Grandpapa's cooking.

" So, (Y/N) " Aether spoke, the (E/C) eyed girl glanced at the blonde boy.

" Are you trying out the Idol recruitment event? " (Y/N) smiled and nodded. Aether found her smile adorable, it resembles a little child's happiest smile but he noticed something about the smile she wears.

She's hesitating. . .

And. . .

Scared

What could she be scared off? He didn't pry unto his discovery and smiled it off. Aether knows not to deal with people's past unless they are close with each other.