' Not again. . . Please. . . Don't let it repeat ' My hands turned cold, feeling my lungs suffocate as harsh breathing came out of my lips.

' Please don't make me remember them! '

" (Y/N)? " My inner turmoil vanished when Lumine called me name. She looks at me with concern which I brush it off with a smile.

After a few walking, we finally arrived at Monstadt Class - 1.

' this is it (Y/N)! ' And then we both entered the room.

⧼❖⧽

As the two girls entered the classroom, all eyes we're on them, well mostly on (Y/N) though. They we're curious about her eyepatch, and why does she look familiar to them.

Lumine led (Y/N) on a chair at the back, as she sat beside her. The (H/C) haired girl silently played on her phone, ignoring the noise of her new classmates.

" Her feature reminds me of Akino from Soleil X for some reason "

" How? "

" In Akino's early Idol days, he used to have an eyepatch on his right and it's no doubt they have the same hue of (E/C) "

Lumine heard the gossips around the room, glancing at the busy (H/C) haired girl. She could see the resemblance honestly. She's a fan of Soleil X when she was young actually.

' No wonder. . . ' The teacher suddenly came in. She asked everyone to introduce their self one by one. From a boy with bad luck to a girl addicted with chemistry until it ended with our protagonist.

(Y/N) stood up and looked at her classmates then smiled.

" Hello everyone! My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm currently 16 years old and I enjoy singing, along with dancing " After she finished her introduction, everyone clapped at her as she sat down. Her brief description shouts " Idol " on her.

' Woah! Someone's trying out to be an Idol! '

' She's. . . Really confident. . . '

' I wish I could sing and dance as well '

Lumine looks at the (H/C) haired girl who smiles brightly, influencing her as a smile graced upon her own lips.

' Her smiles are infectious but it's really pretty to be honest ' The blonde haired girl thought as she averts her eyes to the board.

⧼❖⧽

RING!

Class ended, it's now lunch time! As (Y/N) fixes her notebooks, Lumine looks at the door to see his. . . twin brother, who is surrounded with fangirls. Can this really be avoided? Her twin is part of the popular 4NEMO group.

4NEMO

~> a four boy Idol group which consists of Venti ( the oldest ), Xiao ( that one emo person in the group ), Kazuha ( poet expert ), and lastly Aether ( the youngest ).