𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

╚»★𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬.★«╝
[ 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝑮𝒖𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘.
𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝑶𝒇𝒇’𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘.
𝑰𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝑶𝒇𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒖𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕. ]

  Gun threw himself at his couch the second he reached his living room. He didn't know if he would be able to make it to his room.

  "Today was absolutely insane." Prem said, sitting down on an armchair.

  "I'm hungry." Earth said laying on the floor next to the couch Gun was laying on.

  "Food will be here in half an hour." Fluke said as he headed to the kitchen.

  "I didn't realize how popular all of you were until today." Tommy said, taking a seat on an armchair.

  "I didn't think people would remember who I was. I mean it's been four years." Gun said sitting up and kicking Earth to get him to get up from the floor and sit next to him. "Off was popular back then but it's nothing compared to how well known he is today. A lot of his fans nowadays joined after our relationship ended so I just didn't think that many people would care that I opened a bakery."

  Earth got up from the floor and sat next to Gun. He took out his phone and showed everyone something.

  "Well from what I gathered from social media people definitely still remember you. The fact that you disappeared four years ago and nobody has known anything about what you've been up to for the past four years just got more people to be curious about you. Your ex's oldest fans still know you and when everything went down this morning they quickly informed his newer fans about who you were. As you can imagine the new fans were curious and did their own research and most of your ex's fans who showed up at the bakery today were newer fans. They were curious to see who you were and why the older fans are divided into two sides about you." Earth said, showing them the tweets and posts about people who showed up at the bakery that morning.

  "At least now the haters know Earth will fight them if they even dare show up at the bakery and try to talk shit." Prem said.

  Gun smacked Earth. "I can't believe you got into three fights today." He told him.

  "And I won all three." Earth said proudly earning himself another smack from Gun. "What? You can't let people think they can show up at the bakery, insult you, and still get great service."

  "I'm not going to let that happen but I'm also not going to get into physical fights with everyone who doesn't like me. Giving them attention just makes them more determined." Gun said. "Besides, their remarks don't faze me. I'm a successful business owner and have great friends and family who support me. I don't care if someone I don't know thinks I'm untalented or that I'm using my ex for attention."