𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Apollo's pov

I let out a breath that I didn't even realize that I was holding in. "Forgive me, little sister." glancing at her then landing in at a clearing next to a small home. "Electra!" I watched as she rushed out of her home and over to Iris and me. " Apollo, what are you doing here?" I looked down at the girl passed out in my arms. "I need you to watch her and take care of her." Walking up to her and headed towards the house.

"Who is she?" throwing the girl's arm over her shoulder helping her as well. "Zeus and Erebus daughter. My sister." a smile tugging at my lips. "I'll watch her and protect her the best I can Apollo." Nodding we walked into the house and place her down in the corner. Moving the curls from her face. I let out a sigh. " This girl is wise and she is wary of her flames. Soon rising through the flames beauty shines. She survives the fire but will she survive her future. Every time she burns she rises from the ashes stronger than last. She will be the torch to help her brother and save Olympus." Lifting her placed my gold plating around her neck and attached the cape.

"What was that?" Electra sat down looking over the girl. "The oracle this prophecy is about Heron and Iris and how they will save Olympus. " turning back to my sister I noticed her changing. "Her mother gave her the rest of her power and strength during her last moments." watching her grow and hair turn golden. Opening Iris's eyes they were now gold with blue and purple specks.

"I have to find Zeus and ask him what's happening. Tell Iris I'll be back to teach her in two days and she can contact me with the necklace." I stepped through the mirror confused and worried. Walking around Olympus.

"Apollo." Turning and facing Ares. "What Ares?" turning and looking out towards the horizon. "Have you forgotten you and Hermes challenged me?" letting out a sigh. "I'll be there now leave." turning and facing him once more. I watched as he smirked and walked away. "He knows something." I walked the other way looking for Zeus soon enough I found him looking over the earth watching the people. "Something is wrong with Iris. I knocked her out because of her flames then her hair changed to a golden color and her eyes changed as well." Standing a couple of feet behind him. "She has reached the time where her power from me and Erebus are balanced and her flames are strong. She isn't a demigod anymore I want you to train her to take care of her she is going to need it." I nodded and walked away and found a mirror stepping through.

I looked down at the girl who was now awake with her arms wrapped around herself. "Iris?" I called out to her. She looked up and ran over to me giving me a hug which I returned. "I have to train you Iris you have to be ready if there is ever a time you need to protect someone." She nodded. "Okay and why has my appearance changed and where is Zeus?" she asked. "Zeus can't come right now he doesn't want to put you at risk and let Hera find you. He cares he just doesn't want to lose you or his son that you're staying with. Now for your appearance, it changes cause your flames in you. Think about it you look like me except with curly hair and different eyes." He placed a hand on my head.

"I have to go Ares might start looking for me be careful?" I looked at her as she walked over to the spear. "I'll be careful." She gave me a small smile. "You better if you need me use the necklace and look into the mirror.

˚✩。.✩*:˚✩⋆。.✩˚✩⋆。.✩*:˚✩⋆。.✩
Hey hello!
It's been awhile how are y'all? I haven't been writing on this because this was my dads idea for a story and I used it but he's gone now. So I just started writing this one again.
-genyascumdump_