The Sound of His Voice

🚨Smut🚨

His kisses were deep and passionate as he continued to grope at your thighs.

His tongue entered your mouth after you opened to let him in, damn you didn't know how good of a kisser he was.

As his tongue explored your mouth small moans could be heard from you and his hands worked over your body.

He finished kissing you and tenderly stopped, a thin strand of saliva connecting the two of you.

You caught your breath and painted, blush over your face.

"Z-zhongli." You tried to speak as you covered you bulge.

He peered down at you, his eyes glittering in the warm light.

"I've....never gotten this intimate with...anyone...not until now." He said averting his eyes away.

"I know, I haven't done this...too much...either.."

"C-can we..." You began to mutter a sentence under your breath.

"Can we continue...i'm still a bit h-horny and I.....i want to do this...with you."

He blushed and looked at you quickly.

He nodded his head and began to come closer to you again. You moved your hands, uncovering the hard shape underneath.

The caring look in his eyes gone you noticed his blush became darker.

He pulled you back into a kiss and moved his hands down your body, down to your pants.

He began rubbing your tip through them.

"A-aahh~."

You continued to moan as his hand rubbed you, you could feel him slip it into your underwear.

He pulled you off this desk to remove your garments and put you back up onto it when done.

Your erect c*ck was now out and you could see precum dripping from it.

His stopped kissing you and bent down on his knees, a seductive look on his face.

He looked up at you and you nodded letting him know you were ready. Your d*ck slipped into his mouth and you let put a loud groan as his spit covered you and his tongue worked around your c*ck.

He bobbed back and forth getting faster and faster, your moans filled the room and you grabbed the back of his head.

"Z-zhongli...mhhh~....please.....more."

Instead of going faster or continuing he stopped and pulled away.

"W-why did you stop."

He glared at you and flipped you over on the desk, propped up on your elbows and standing up on your other half.

You turned your head to see him licking two of his fingers, living them up with saliva.

He looked at you as he inserted his fingers into your anus, easily sliding them in, a small moan coming out of you as he did.

"Your not the only one here wanting some pleasure~."

Alr the next spicy part with Zhongli will be soon, should I have a certain someone join in with you two?

Have great day/night/morning/evening my horknee people! 🌺