Getting a Little Touchy Are We?

You and Childe had already finished fighting the monsters and picking up of the items around Liyue and were now headed to quince village.

"Agh...eh"

"What's wrong y/n?"

"Just a bit tired, Zhongli sure needed a lot of stuff."

"Do you want to take a break? We can set up a little camp really quick and cook some food as well."

"Sure that would be nice, that spot right there looks good."

You and Ajax quickly set up a little fire to cook and sat under a tree for some shade, he put some chicken mushroom skewers over the fire to start roasting.

Your body was still aching a little from where a hilichurl snuck up on you and hit you in your side.

"Mhph" you let out a small moan from the hurting bruise.

Childe looked back at you his face a little red.

"Are you ok? You look like a tomato."

"Y-yah." He said and quickly turned back around.

He finished cooking the food and came over to sit down beside you while you guys ate.

You finished eating and after a while where at the village, you met up with the person Zhongli said to speak with.

"I'll have it here soon enough, sent it to a friend who was a  expert at the design you requested, should be here in less than an hour." The old man said.

"That's great we actually got here early."

"You two can come inside and sit down for a bit while you wait."

The old man welcomed you inside and poured you both a cup of tea and went outside.

As you finished your tea you noticed Childe staring at you, his eyes trailing up and down your figure.

"Ajax?"

He blushed and walked over too you, taking your hand and standing you up

His hand grasped at your thigh and he began kissing your neck.

"A-ah~"

"Ajax I-"

"That little moan you let out earlier has been teasing me ever since, why not have some fun~"

His kisses turned into suckling as he made hickeys all over your neck.

The stroking on your thigh moved up further as his hand began to rub your crotch.

You began to moan more but his other hand covered you mouth.

"Ah ah ah, can't be to loud now can we, wouldn't want anyone to hear you."

"Y-yes." You said with a muffled voice.

His stroking started to make you hard and you just knew your neck was covered in little bruise spots.

He began to grind on you and you could here a moan slip from his mouth every few seconds.

Suddenly he stopped and took his draping off he had on and rapped it around your neck.

"Why did you st-"

The door opened and the old man walked in.

"Your items are here, you may inspect they are to your liking and we can send them off to the funeral parlor."

The man exited the house leaving you and Childe alone again.

"O-oh I didn't even realize he was coming, I'm glad you did." You said embarrassed

"It's no problem, but we're sure to pick up on our little activity later~"

You both left the building to examine the items and after a while the cargo was set off to be delivered to the parlor. You both then set off on your long walk to meet up with Zhongli.

That's all another part will be posted soon, maybe with Zhongli's massive co-

Anyways if you have any suggestions on things to include in this story I'd love to here, have a great day my hornknee people..! 🌺