A trigger of trauma

KITT, Baby Gaster and Michael Knight went to the location of the demolition site. Baby Gaster looks at the building, unaware of what was going to be used to tear it down. "Alright KITT we will have to remain a safe distance from the building." Michael tells KITT and KITT would agree. When it was time for the building to fall Baby Gaster sees the explosive charges go off, along with the building collapse and he would hug Michael tightly. Baby Gaster yells out mama in a scared tone which catches the attention of KITT and Michael. "Michael It seems like he is experiencing trauma from what happened to his parent." Baby Gaster's tears drip onto Michael's shirt, as fear was running through his mind Michael knew they had to go back to the mobile unit. "KITT take us to Devon, so we can see if we can calm this kid." Michael tells KITT. "Michael Devon is on the line." KITT informs Michael. "Devon do we got anything to comfort this child." Michael would ask Devon. "A car ride isn't calming him maybe KITT could take him back to the mobile uni-." Devon would get interrupted by Bonnie. "Stay where you are we will come to you, in the meantime try and find something to calm him." Bonnie tells Michael. KITT gets an idea and drives into town. "I think something in the shop can assist in comforting him." KITT tells Michael and he sees an ice cream store. "May I suggest that building over there?" Michael sees what KITT was looking at and he takes Baby Gaster to the inside of the shop. Baby Gaster would relax after some ice cream. KITT saw Baby Gaster relaxed in Michael's arms. "Michael I feel like he could use a bath when he gets back to the mobile unit." Michael agrees with KITT.