Recovering with Knight Industries

After being recovered from the remains of his home he had gotten repaired on his right side and given a front scanner eye to match that of K.I.T.T, even having the color of it be red instead of yellow. Baby Gaster had bandages covering his left arm and he was in one of the chairs of the F.L.A.G. Mobile Unit with Devon, April, and Bonnie. Baby Gaster was trying to get some sleep in one of the chairs but he found them to be uncomfortable to sleep on. Baby Gaster sees the door of the trailer open and KITT drives in with Michael Knight. "So how was the search?" April would asked as Michael as he stepped out of KITT. "Sadly I didn't April." Michael tells April and he looks at Baby Gaster. Baby Gaster crawls to KITT and he tries to open his passenger door. "Michael the child is trying to open my door." KITT tells Michael. "KITT open your passenger door I think I know why he is trying to get on your passenger side." Michael would inform KITT and KITT opens his passenger side door. Baby Gaster climbs into KITT's passenger seat and he felt comfy. "KITT I think he likes sleeping in your passenger seat." Michael tells KITT. "Michael I can feel that he has fatigue possibly from sleep deprivation." KITT tells Michael. "Well until we go on another mission he will be in your front seat KITT." Michael informs KITT. "I hear him cooing Michael." KITT informs Michael. Bonnie Barstow walks up to them after KITT mentioned Baby Gaster's cooing. "KITT That is a normal things that babies like him do." Bonnie tells KITT and KITT opens his passenger side window. "Well Bonnie you can look at him also KITT there is a building being demolished happen to know anything about it?" Michael would ask KITT. "Well Michael the building was a old car factory and it's fences were torn down for scrap and they plan to make the building collapse with some dynamite." KITT tells Michael and Michael would respond with "Well what if we took Baby Gaster there?" Michael would suggest KITT, but KITT wouldn't agree. "I am sure that isn't going to be a good idea Michael since he is having to recover through what he had gone through." "How long will his recovery be KITT?" Michael would ask KITT and he gets a response of "Possibly 3 days or 2 depends on how long he will recover." Bonnie approaches Baby Gaster and she gently strokes his chin. Baby Gaster smiles in his sleep. "Bonnie it seems he is showing a human emotion from you stroking his chin." KITT informs Bonnie. "Well KITT he will show some sort of emotion when around someone like you or any of us here in this trailer." Bonnie tells KITT and he did react to your decision of you and him having identical scanner bars instead of him having a normal right eye." Baby Gaster wakes up during their conversation and he yawns cutely. "Hello Little one enjoyed your nap?" Bonnie ask Baby Gaster and Baby Gaster nods. Bonnie picks up Baby Gaster from KITT's passenger seat and she tickles him gently, causing Baby Gaster to giggle. "Another Human emotion Bonnie?" KITT would ask Bonnie, getting a "Yes KITT" from Bonnie. Michael smiles at them and Michael would think when Baby Gaster grew up he would be a great person for F.L.A.G and Knight Industries.