Official

Obito POV

We where waving the guests out of the house and right when rin closed the door I hugged her from behind and nuzzled into her neck while smiling knowing I finally have some alone time..she slowly laid her head against mine and scratched it slightly..
"I love you so much..." I said to her while hugging her tighter.. I heard her giggle..
"Your adorable.." she mumbled.. I blushed and pouted..
"N-no... y-you are.." I stuttered... she pinched my cheek. I looked away pouting...
" a dor a ble!" She yelled.
"Shut up!" I yelled and ran upstairs... she followed. "I said I wanted to cuddle didn't I?" I say to her before she could respond... I got in the sheets and hid from her...then she got in slowly got comfortable.... I slowly came out and looked at her..
"Do you want me to cuddle you or the other way around?" She asked me... my cheeks heated up and just mumbled shyly... "well ok.. fine.." I could hear her giggle... I felt her  move me around till she was holding me... I smiled and nuzzled into her...
"Thank you..." I said childishly...
"Aww you don't need to thank me..." she started scratching my head...now that broke me.. if felt heavenly.. I loved it... I put a blanket over both of us...I was laying on her stomach and she wouldn't stop petting me... it feels so good!! I started chuckling without realizing it.. "what's so funny.."
"O-oh!? N-nothing!" I yelled.. she rolled her eyes and continued... and i fell asleep.

Rin POV

He looked so cute.. even though he won't admit it.. he is.. and I love that about him.. he's cute, stubborn, Clumsy, and a lot more... I'm so glad he's back... if he wasn't I still would've kept myself locked in my room crying all day...
after that day that he got crushed and I figured out he liked me the year that he was gone was never the same.. I never got over his death.. cause everyday I would be reminded he wouldn't be there to cheer me in and talk to me.. it was hell..
but he's here now and that's all that matters~

*few hours*

Me and obito slept with each other for a few hours and it was really relaxing but now we were relaxing with each other other in each others arms in a peaceful silence until I heard obito's voice.. "hey... Rin.." for some reason that gave me butterflies...
"Y-yes..?"
"I forgot to tell you something.."
"Oh? And what is that?"
"I forgot to tell you I love you..." I could feel my face light up when he said that and my stomach got twisted..
"W-why are you saying this.." I blushed and looked away.. I saw him sit up right in front of me. He had a sold expression on his face.. I could feel his hands pick up mine...
"Look at me.." I did and saw him blushing a slight shade of pink but looked relaxed.. "Rin.."
My butterfly's got way worse... "that's the truth.. I really do love you... and I wanted to know... if you wanted to become.. official.."
I froze..
"W-what.." I couldn't speak..
"Rin...would you like to become my girlfriend.." my eyes got big and I started crying..
"R-really!!" I said started.. and I just saw a soft smile come from his face...
"...Rin.. why would I lie to you.." he wiped my tears away and I hugged him..
"Yes...yes of course...." I felt his hand caress my head.. "I love you to obito..." I snuggled into his chest and smiled.. we're... together... he can't leave now.. he's mine~

Obito POV

I was blushing immensely when she was in my chest I don't know why it was nothing new.. I did just ask her to be my girlfriend and she said yes.. I'm really happy.. I have so many emotions running through me.. but the only thing I can do is just hold her..
So that's what I did... when she started letting go I looked at her and she looked at me... I could feel her arms wrap around my neck and I blushed.. I saw her getting close to me and i went in to kiss her as well.. I feel like this kiss just made me feel 1,000 times better.. my butterflies are gone I'm not nervous.. I'm just happy..I kissed her back gently and afterward I smiled at her.. finally... we're... official...

*few hours passed*

We had a nice dinner and then we went to the Uchiha lake and sat on the dock our feet in the water looking at the sunset.. a dream day that was about to end.. I didn't want it too but all good things must come to an end I guess... I looked at rin.. she noticed and looked back.... "Something wrong obito.." she said in a sweet voice..
"Everything's just great.." I smiled back.. I saw her smile too and she laid her head on my shoulder.. I wrapped my arm around her and laid my head on hers... "I love you.." she sat in silence...
"I-I love you too..." I cloud see her face turn a light pink color.. also her voice sounded a bit quite.. which meant she was shy.. for once in my life I'm not the shy one.. instead it's her..
Once the sun has set I laid down on the dock with my feet still in the water but looked up at the stars rin followed and laid on my chest..
"Look..." I said softly... "that kinda looks like a cat..." I outlined the stars with my fingers and I could here her giggle..
"Yea it kinda does!" She smiled.. I saw her eyes get heavy...
"Hey, want me to walk you home.."
"W-what"
"Something wrong.."
"Oh n-nothing.. I just thought I was...gonna be staying at...your place.." my cheeks heated up a bit but said..
"Is that what.. you want.. because if it is I don't... have a problem with it..."
"R-really..?"
"Yea..." I could feel her arms tighten around me.. I smiled "come on get your shoes on..." I smiled as I got up and took my feet out of the water and put my shoes on o waited for her but when she stood up I could tell she could hardly keep her head up and I lifted her up in my arms and walked to my house....

I laid her down on the bed, got in with her, pulled the covers up kissed her and said good night..