In the living room, there was timer on the tv which was counting down until twelve. There were groups of people gathered around it, red solo cups in hand with anticipation sprawled on their faces. Sasha Braus and Connie were on the couch, a bowl of chips sitting in between them. Connie saw you both and quickly turned his head away. Reiner came up to you both.

"I'm glad you guys could make it- OH!" Reiner looked down at your hands. He was already buzzed, from what you could tell.

"I didn't know you guys were dating." Eren looked down at you, you didn't look back at him. You swallowed a lump of guilt and simply smiled at Reiner.

Bertholt slapped his hand on Reiner's shoulder, sending you both an apologetic look. Bertholt towered over Reiner.

"Come on Reiner, no need to get into their business." Reiner followed Bertholt into the bathroom, the door quickly shutting after they went in there.

There were so many places to start, but you both retreated to Annie and Armin who were outside on the patio. They were one of the many in the crowd watching something going on in front of them, they faced the pool. There were people swimming around the pool or just lounging around.

You hissed through your teeth at the cold and sat down in one of the patio chairs. Eren sat on the side of you, Annie and Armin joined you both. Armin had his hand wrapped around Annie, beers in hand.

"Can't believe it's almost time for us to graduate. Sure- it's like in four months but that's gonna go by so fast, with breaks and everything." Armin took a swig of the beer.

"Seriously, then we won't even see most of these people anymore. How crazy is that?" You crossed your leg over another.

"I won't miss most of these people, majority of them are conniving little bitches." Annie took Armin's drink and downed it. Making a "aaah" noise at the end.

"I haven't even been here long and I'm glad to say I was lucky to have not known most of these people." Eren shot you a quick glance.

"Just to think that you guys are probably the only people I'll end up staying in touch with. Well- maybe some of the others but I doubt it." The rest of them agreed with your statement.

"Atleast we'll have each other, right?" Armin questioned.

You all nodded, sending each other warm smiles. You really do like these people, it's so odd to know some of these people for so long and just not see them anymore. It's almost like a endless routine you finally have to break. But, the future comes with many great things. You weren't going to say this out loud, but you were excited for the future. Mainly because of him. Eren made you feel ready to take on the future, and you couldn't wait to expand your relationship with him.

"We're going to go get more drinks, you guys want any?"

"I'm good, Eren?" You winced over at him, he nodded his head no.

Once they left, Eren looked over his shoulder and back to you. "Can we talk?"

"Sure, what's it about?"

"I was thinking we could go somewhere more private?"

"Is this one of your ways to just get into my pants?" You grinned and stood up, Eren throwing his hand across your back, landing on your shoulder.

"If you want, but not this time." Your face heated up as you both walked back inside and up to the balcony upstairs. There was nobody up there so it seemed like the perfect spot for this so called chat Eren wanted to have.

There were fairy strings sprinted around the balcony, a few chairs laid out. You could still hear the music from inside. Reiner played his music so goddamn loud, and it was a constant change between country music and pure rap. You assumed someone got ticked off with the songs he was playing because the song changed, and Les by Childish Gambino started playing.