~ Happily Ever After ~

~-=+=- Based on the original Disney cartoon; 1992 -=+=-~

Dark red clouds gathered around the palace in the sky, casting a bloody aura into the throne room, but it was unable to mask what was going on inside. Aizawa had been tied up like a marionette doll with strings on his wrists and ankles, Izuku watching over him, and (Y/n) was chained up next to the throne where Shouto was sitting. The sorcerer pulled on the chain and the princess was yanked towards him, and apple in her hand. Her outfit had also been changed, and instead of her usual blue outfit, it was a deep red that matched the left side of Shouto's hair.

"It pains me to see you reduced to this, (Y/n)," he purred, putting his hand under her chin and lifting it towards him. He grabbed her hand and took a bit out of the apple she was holding. "A beautiful desert bloom such as yourself should be on the arm of the most powerful man in the world." He waved his hand and a crown appeared in the air. "What do you say, my dear? Why, with you as my queen..."

(Y/n) tore her hand away and grabbed a glass of wine that Shouto had beside him. Before he could do anything, she threw it at him, watching with a stalwart face as it dripped down his face. "Never!" She yelled. Shouto, in a fit of anger, grabbed the chains and yanked her forward by the wrists, causing her to stumble slightly.

"I'll teach you some respect," he growled. He raised his hand, about to slap her, but he paused as she turned her head away. "No... Genie, I have decided to make my final wish. I wish for Princess (Y/n) to fall desperately in love with me."

Denki hissed awkwardly. "Ah, master--there are a couple of problems with that."

The sorcerer leapt up, accidently pushing (Y/n) onto the ground. "Don't talk back to me, you idiotic, useless bastard! You will do what I order you to, slave!"

In the midst of all of this, (Y/n) looked up to the window, but what she saw shocked her. It was Katsuki, standing there, and waving for her to go along with it. She smiled, but it quickly disappeared and she nodded seriously. Standing up, she grabbed the crown lightly out of Shouto's hand and placed it on her head.

"Shouto," she said, placing her hand seductively on the arm of the throne. "I never realized how incredibly handsome you are." Denki looked shocked, but the sorcerer turned back to her.

"That's better," he said, helping her up from the ground. "Now, my love, tell me more about... myself."

(Y/n) cringed inwardly, but tried to keep a straight face. "You're tall... well dressed..." As she wracked her brain to try to find something else to say about the horrid man, Katsuki jumped down from the window along with Eijirou and Carpet, and made his way over to the genie.

"Katsuki? Katsuki, my bro!" Denki cried. Katsuki shushed him quickly, and the genie literally zipped his mouth closed, quickly opening it again to keep speaking. "Dude, I can't help you, I work for mister psychopath, now."

Katsuki glanced over to Shouto and (Y/n) who were getting much too close for his liking. "Hey, I'm a street rat, remember? I'll improvise." He slid down a pile of coins, hiding close to the two, Shouto's back to him. It took all of his strength to not strangle the dual-haired boy with his bare hands.

The sorcerer put his hand gently on (Y/n)'s cheek and grabbed her waist, dropping the apple onto the ground. "Your hair is so... unique." She twisted a piece of his hair with her fingers, at the same time motioning for Katsuki to come forward. He got the hint and started walking, but Izuku saw him out of the corner of his eye.

"Sho-!" Luckily, before the bird could say anything, Eijirou reached over and smothered him, the two of them rolling around on the ground. Shouto was too distracted with the princess to notice.