A strange day indeed

I woke up in my purple and blue room like usual, I didn't share common rooms with everyone else as I was raised here I get my own room, which is pretty cool I don't have to fight over my mirror and shower in the morning which is always an advantage. I don't have to share hair products or clothes or makeup... but isn't that part of being a teenage girl? I guess I'll never know. I don't have any siblings any that I did have died in the great battle that dumbledore saved me from. I always wonder what having a sister would be like, I wonder if we would fight over makeup and clothes and boys and everything a girl should be worrying about. I never had that experience though , dumbledore kept me a secret for as long as I can remember so when I did start attending no one would think I get special treatment , which I totally don't ! You'd think severus would excuse me for being 2 minuites late considering he's known me since I was a baby! A weeks worth of detentions was a bit much! I don't really have friends , people talk to me, people know my name but I haven't got friends. They smile in the halls and act like they like and know me when in actual fact they don't. They don't know a thing.

A meow bounced me out of my deep thoughts.
"Awww hello where did u wander in from" I smiled as I stroked the cat.
It meowed at the window .
"I take it your hungry?" I asked half expecting an answer.
It meowed again .
"I have tuna?" I asked
It didn't meow but looked intrigued . I grabbed the tuna from the mini fridge in my room and placed it down for the cat. It immidiately started to eat up.
"Awww I think I'm gonna call you tuna" I smiled ...

The first bell rang...shit!

"Sorry tuna but I have five minuites to get ready before snape beats my ass see u later" I smiled to the cat .

I hopped into the bathroom and brushed my long blonde dyed hair , it was quite notty today. I don't even have time to straighten it though. I applied some lip seal and put on my gryfindoor robes.
"Bravery and loyalty" I said to myself in the mirror before hurrying out of the door and down the long ass stairs from the top floor all the way to the bottom floor for potions .

I waited outside class and noticed Harry and draco waking towards eachother , just because I have no friends doesn't mean I can't tell when people aren't friends.

"Malfoy" Harry said
"Pottah!" Malfoy sneered
Hermionie scoffed
"What is it mud blood?!" Draco hissed
"Oi!" Ron exclaimed
They all noticed me staring.
"Take a picture it will last longer" draco sneered
I laughed at the fact he thought his silly little immature comments would ever effect me .
"Gryfindoors are filth" he said looking me up and down.
"Malfoys are snobs" I replied back.

He stepped closer and so did I .

"I've never even heard of you and you have the audacity to speak on my family name" he glared down at me.

He was quite tall, I was very short but I wasn't intimidated .

"I don't know , do I ?" I taunted

He glared and walked into class.

"Bloody brilliant" Ron chuckled

I shot him a quick smile and followed draco into class waiting to be seated by snape .

A few moments passed and more students flooded in . Pansy was trying to flirt with draco and Neville was eyeing up Luna love good meanwhile I was all alone with no one to look at or speak to.

Snape started seating people usually he puts the houses together but this year it looked like he had other plans .

"This seating plan was written by professor dumbledore to help houses mix and be more sociable not that I fully approve" he said looking to me .

He always does this, blames me like it's my fault that dumbledore does certain things.

Pansy got paired with longbottom
Blaise with Harry
Luna and Ron
Hermionie and goyle
Crabbe and lavender